Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,015 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
It gets the job done of making day old hair look fresh and less greasy, but you have to be careful not to be trigger happy or else it'll be all white on your roots. I'm sure there are much better ones out there, but for the price, it's good.
Very very good dry shampoo. Quickly soaks up oil without leaving a white film in your hair. Only downside is the extremely strong scent they leaves hair smelling fresh, just for a very very very long time
Pretty good for a dry shampoo, be careful not to scrappy too much in 1 area if you have dark hair. The only thing that bothers me is the scent. I know a lot of people love it but it gives me a headache.
I have really oily hair, and this stuff helped keep it under wraps while I was out and about if I didn't have time to wash my hair. For the price, it's definitely the way to go
I tried Suave dry shampoo and was excited to see how it would work on me. I was disappointed. The smell is , " off-putting " and it left a residue. I have dark hair and was't happy with what it " left behnd ".
I gave this product a try and it wasn't the best. It gave my hair a hairspray smell which i didn't like. Also it didn't really work on my hair since it would make it look greasy.
I've used this a few times when I needed a quick fix for my hair. For the most part, it works. I'd say only use it if you plan to wash your hair within a day, it builds up and makes your scalp very itchy.
This stuff is pretty good. It does its job and smells awesome. I used it one morning and the girl who sits next to me in class complimented the smell. Would highly recommend
But seriously, my hair really does. A friend of mine told me to try dry shampoo. I went to WalMart and was looking and came across Suave Dry Shampoo. I don't use it all the time but when I do, I love it.
Uggghhh! I really hate this. Not only does it stink, but it leaves like gray-powdery residue if that makes sense and I don't find that it works all that much. I tried massaging it into my scalp like it says to do but the residue was still there. I really do NOT recommend this :/
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos