BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
I had high hopes for this one. But this left a white residue on my hair! I held the spray bottle a few inches away and combed my hair after but still left my hair looking slighty greyish and dull. Loved the smell, smelled like peaches. Perhaps this would be best for light haired gals.
Victoria Z.
Aurora, CO
This was one of the first dry shampoos I have ever used and it is one of the best. It works really well and is at a decent price point. It added volume and removed oil without causing too much build up on my hair. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good dry shampoo!
heather z.
Chetek, WI
Good dry shampoo except it is really only ment for lighter hair, although that goes for most dry shampoos. I recently died my hair dark brown and it leaves my roots looking gray.
Mayra M.
This product is great if you didn't wash your hair one day to the next. It helps with giving my hair some volume when it's flat. I always have dry shampoo on hand. It works well.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos of all time. The scent is amazing and, when worked into hair properly, doesn't leave any chalky residue. I think the price is amazing. There are better dry shampoos out there but they cost a lot more.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
Honestly, I'm very disappointed that I haven't found this dry shampoo again. It smells great and it's dirt cheap. It's a wonderful product and if I find it again, I'm buying multiple bottles of this stuff.
Loralyn P.
Norman, Ok
Im having a baby in 3wks and just bought this to try for freshening myself up while in the hospital. I had other product left in my hair the first time i tried it so i wasn't thrilled. Still working on figuring out how to make the product work the way i want it to, but it smells amazing
Sheralee K.
Beebe, AR
I have tried several different dry shampoo brands and so far Suave is my favorite. I like the smell of the dry shampoo which is a huge plus and it also works really well for my light brown hair color. Additionally, this product didn't weigh my hair down like many of its competitors did.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Definitely does not work in my hair. It jut felt like a normal hair spray instead of a dry shampoo. Didn't absorb any oil and doesn't last long if it does! Don't recommend at all.
Faimy S.
Milwaukee, WI
This just leaves a lot of powder on my hair and I don't like the scent! I got a trial size and I am happy that i didn't buy a whole bottle because then that would of been a waste!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.