Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.97 / 5 based on 3,993 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This is a really great product considering the cost. Though Suave really wouldn't be considered "high end" I believe it does the job of a high end product! Would purchase again.
Dry shampoo that works great and smells amazing! I love it! It takes away the greasy hair look. I like to use it also on clean hair just cause it smells so good and helps when I try to style it! Great stuff!
This was one of the first dry shampoos I have ever used and it is one of the best. It works really well and is at a decent price point. It added volume and removed oil without causing too much build up on my hair. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good dry shampoo!
Is the perfect dry shampoo to tease hair with. Also it is very helpful when preventing split ends in your hair. It gives more volume to your hair and well who doesn't like volume!
This product is great if you didn't wash your hair one day to the next. It helps with giving my hair some volume when it's flat. I always have dry shampoo on hand. It works well.
Pretty good for a dry shampoo, be careful not to scrappy too much in 1 area if you have dark hair. The only thing that bothers me is the scent. I know a lot of people love it but it gives me a headache.
Very very good dry shampoo. Quickly soaks up oil without leaving a white film in your hair. Only downside is the extremely strong scent they leaves hair smelling fresh, just for a very very very long time
The smell is very gross i hate it it makes me nauseous its very over whelming and then it leaves the hair feeling dry and gives a gray look i definitely would not re purchase it
Uggghhh! I really hate this. Not only does it stink, but it leaves like gray-powdery residue if that makes sense and I don't find that it works all that much. I tried massaging it into my scalp like it says to do but the residue was still there. I really do NOT recommend this :/
It smells great but doesn't really get rid of the oily look. I have to wash my hair everyday to avoid an oily look and am trying to get away from that by using dry shampoo but haven't had much luck so far.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos