BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
This is a really great product considering the cost. Though Suave really wouldn't be considered "high end" I believe it does the job of a high end product! Would purchase again.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX
Dry shampoo that works great and smells amazing! I love it! It takes away the greasy hair look. I like to use it also on clean hair just cause it smells so good and helps when I try to style it! Great stuff!
Victoria Z.
Aurora, CO
This was one of the first dry shampoos I have ever used and it is one of the best. It works really well and is at a decent price point. It added volume and removed oil without causing too much build up on my hair. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good dry shampoo!
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
Is the perfect dry shampoo to tease hair with. Also it is very helpful when preventing split ends in your hair. It gives more volume to your hair and well who doesn't like volume!
Mayra M.
This product is great if you didn't wash your hair one day to the next. It helps with giving my hair some volume when it's flat. I always have dry shampoo on hand. It works well.
Amber H.
Salinas, CA
Pretty good for a dry shampoo, be careful not to scrappy too much in 1 area if you have dark hair. The only thing that bothers me is the scent. I know a lot of people love it but it gives me a headache.
Abby J.
Dedham, MA
Very very good dry shampoo. Quickly soaks up oil without leaving a white film in your hair. Only downside is the extremely strong scent they leaves hair smelling fresh, just for a very very very long time
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
The smell is very gross i hate it it makes me nauseous its very over whelming and then it leaves the hair feeling dry and gives a gray look i definitely would not re purchase it
Crystal S.
Uggghhh! I really hate this. Not only does it stink, but it leaves like gray-powdery residue if that makes sense and I don't find that it works all that much. I tried massaging it into my scalp like it says to do but the residue was still there. I really do NOT recommend this :/
Brittany B.
Bridge City, TX
It smells great but doesn't really get rid of the oily look. I have to wash my hair everyday to avoid an oily look and am trying to get away from that by using dry shampoo but haven't had much luck so far.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.