BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Definitely does not work in my hair. It jut felt like a normal hair spray instead of a dry shampoo. Didn't absorb any oil and doesn't last long if it does! Don't recommend at all.
Mayra M.
This product is great if you didn't wash your hair one day to the next. It helps with giving my hair some volume when it's flat. I always have dry shampoo on hand. It works well.
heather z.
Chetek, WI
Good dry shampoo except it is really only ment for lighter hair, although that goes for most dry shampoos. I recently died my hair dark brown and it leaves my roots looking gray.
Victoria Z.
Aurora, CO
This was one of the first dry shampoos I have ever used and it is one of the best. It works really well and is at a decent price point. It added volume and removed oil without causing too much build up on my hair. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good dry shampoo!
Sheralee K.
Beebe, AR
I have tried several different dry shampoo brands and so far Suave is my favorite. I like the smell of the dry shampoo which is a huge plus and it also works really well for my light brown hair color. Additionally, this product didn't weigh my hair down like many of its competitors did.
Megan R.
Greentown, IN
I have oily hair and I would love to find a dry shampoo that helps take some of that away, but this dry shampoo doesn't help with that. I do love to use it as a volume boost though and it smells pretty good.
Dezzi D.
Los Angeles, CA
First off, the smell! SO good.

My issue.. yes, it absorbs the oil like it's supposed to, but it makes my hair feel gross. I like Garnier Fructis Volume Extend dry shampoo better.
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
I had high hopes for this one. But this left a white residue on my hair! I held the spray bottle a few inches away and combed my hair after but still left my hair looking slighty greyish and dull. Loved the smell, smelled like peaches. Perhaps this would be best for light haired gals.
Bridgette M.
This product smells great, for one. It also helps great with oily hair when you don't have time to wash it. I use it in the mornings sometimes and my hair looks clean all day long.
Amanda B.
Ozark, MO
I love this. I wanted to try dry shampoo and didn't want to pay a fortune in case I didn't like it. I loved it. Great for summer and after a workout. Make sure to brush thru ur hair after so its not white.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.