Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.97 / 5 based on 3,993 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
I always have several bottles of this product in my cabinet. I tell all my friends about it. It's great to keep you hair from looking greasey. This is a product that you have to try.
I tried this hoping it would help my thin, oily hair, but it didn't do anything. It smelled nice, like grapefruits, but that was the only positive. I saw no change in the oiliness or volume of my hair at all.
This product is fantastic for days that you just don't have time to wash your hair! It gets rid of a slightly greasy look and adds volume! All that and affordable too!! Thanks Suave
I think it depends on your hair but my hair is thick and SUPER oily and it does an ok job. I feel like you nedd to apply it like twice a day. I really like the scent (lemony) but its really strong and I know that some peopel might get anooyed from it. but its cheap and works for the price
I love the smell of this stuff but it's really hard to rub in all the way so it makes your hair look grey. I bought it because it was cheap and was told it was great but I would never recommend it to anyone!
Has an amazing citrus like smell, refreshes hair between washes and doesn't leave a powder feel it it. I wash my hair every other day so the color in my hair doesn't fade out as quickly and dry shampoo is crucial for high maintance colored hair.
Definitely does not work in my hair. It jut felt like a normal hair spray instead of a dry shampoo. Didn't absorb any oil and doesn't last long if it does! Don't recommend at all.
I had high hopes for this one. But this left a white residue on my hair! I held the spray bottle a few inches away and combed my hair after but still left my hair looking slighty greyish and dull. Loved the smell, smelled like peaches. Perhaps this would be best for light haired gals.
It gets the job done of making day old hair look fresh and less greasy, but you have to be careful not to be trigger happy or else it'll be all white on your roots. I'm sure there are much better ones out there, but for the price, it's good.
This is a decent dry shampoo, I prefer this same kind but in the foam pump, I feel that it does a better job removing the oil from my hair but this kind still does a decent job.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos