BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Michelle B.
This dry shampoo gives my hair volume. You notice a difference in color, makes your hair lighter where you apply. Hard to apply without using to much and noticing the color change.
Leslie G.
Brownsville, TX
I have tried several different dry shampoos, including expensive ones, and this dry shampoo by Suave is by far the BEST one. I use it every other day and the smell is even amazing!
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
This product is pretty good and does its job. The fragrance is a little fruity and sweet for my taste. It may leave a bit of white residue so i recommend this product to blondes.
Reina R.
Magna, UT
I like this dry shampoo but don't love it. It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands.
Jasmine V.
Madera, CA
I definitely hate this product! I bought because its affordable and I've seen good reviews about it. This just wasn't for me. It made my hair extremely oily and greasy. It didn't feel good on my hair either.
Kimberly H.
Silver Spring, MD
This product works pretty well at absorbing oil but not outstandingly. Also while the smell is nice it's too overwhelming to me, I feel like I can smell it all day! It does the job but I definitely don't think it's the best dry shampoo out there.
Elizabeth H.
Gouverneur, NY
I love the smell of this stuff but it's really hard to rub in all the way so it makes your hair look grey. I bought it because it was cheap and was told it was great but I would never recommend it to anyone!
Kristen B.
Grants Pass, OR
While it does the job, it leaves a residue in my hair. It's also white, so I have to be very careful about working it into my darker blond hair. Not too fond of the smell either.
destiny a.
This dry shampoo is great for oily hair. It does not leave any residue. It leaves your hair smooth and textured. I can go about 2 days without washing with this product. I am very satisfied with this product.
I love this product. Can't beat the price!! I think it smells fresh and very clean instead of having a heavy fragrance. It also does a great job absorbing oil. I am very blonde and it's great for in between highlights.
Note: if you're brunette, be careful it comes out very white and powdery.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.