BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Larissa H.
Voorhees, Nj
I am addicted to using this. I use it frequently throughout the day as I have very fine hair that tends to get oily and flat quickly. This has a light fresh scent and adds body to my hair without weighing it down. Sometimes it will solidify though and spray chunks of product which isn't pleasant.
Stephanie K.
Windsor, NY
I really disliked this dry shampoo. It didn't matter if I used a little or followed the directions to a 't'. It always left white/gray streaks through my hair. It never blended the way the packaging says it should.
Karen P.
Ruskin, FL
I don't wash my hair everyday so this is a great product for my 2nd day. Spray then just fluff. I just love this. I here others talk about the smell but I have never noticed any odor.
Jamie C.
San Antonio, TX
It is effective, but really strong smelling. I usually gagged in small rooms because of this. It also has a really white look you have to pat it in really good to blend the color. It does make your hair dry though. Definitely not the best product.
Kelsey T.
Olympia, WA
I'm not really a fan of the scent. I'm also not sure if I had a defective can or if they all are like this, but mine would not spray consistently and it would randomly leave a large spot in my hair. Frustrating!
Kimberlee G.
Ogden, UT
When I purchased this product, I was a little skeptical but figured I wouldn't be out much. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! Made my hair look clean and didn't leave a weird greasy residue like others I've tried.
Stacy L.
I love this dry shampoo and use it about once a week or so. I color my hair and try to wash it as little as possible. This is a very affordable solution to help keep my color vibrant.
Clarissa P.
Las Vegas , NV
I wash my hair every three days and I like to use this in between washes. It works really good and makes your hair look and feel clean. Just make sure after you spray it on your roots you rub it in really good or you'll walk around with white hair.
Lynn P.
Malibu, CA
Though this is a good option (and cheap) for dry shampoo, it gets better with the keratin version. My friends and I affectionately call this dry shampoo , 'pineapple, pineapple,' because well it smells like pineapple. It serves well as a pick me up between washes and for slightly greasier days.
Kim W.
I love this dry shampoo. For me it works better than the expensive ones I have bought. It's also very easy to find unlike a lot of the other dry shampoos I have bought. It lasted all day for me and smelt great.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.