Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,017 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
For the price it is ok. I didn't mind the smell like others have said but it didn't really do a lot for my oily hair. I have really oily hair and it seemed to help a tiny bit but not a lot.
I think this stuff works pretty well for the price you pay. It's cheap so don't expect perfection, but it does get the job done for a quick temporary hair fix. I use this as a last resort.
This product was great looked and smelled great but when i uses it my hair was all white and you could tell it did give me volume a lot more of it but i still wouldent buy it again because i didn't know how to use i guess
I love the scent and the price. I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. I think it makes it feel greasy. The bottle doesn't always work either. I would rather pay more than buy this again.
This dry shampoo smells so amazing! If I could buy it just for the smell I would but the product works great too! It does what its supposed to do and your hair looks like you just washed it and it smells so good too! Lol
Pretty good absorption! I like the smell, and it absorbs/holds pretty well. This isn't my favorite brand but it definitely good in a pinch. Residue is minimal and I can go a few days using this product
I absolutely love this dry shampoo ! I've tried many different kind and I like this one the best! It's not to heavy and it smells so good! It has a clean scent . For the price you can't find a better one that is cheaper!
This stuff smells amazing and really does wonders when your hair is oily and dirty but you don't wanna wash it. It can be a little overwhelming smell wise but calms down through the day.
I don't use this a lot but sometimes if I stay the night at a friends and don't have time to wash my hair I can just pull this out and it works great. Not only that but it smells good too!
It doesn't smell the best but it certainly gets the job done. I wear my hair curly and wash it most every day but if I've taken the time to straighten my hair I like to try to get a second day out of the time and effort. This gets the job done... no greasy 2nd day look and the price is unbeatable.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos