Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,014 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This is one of my favorite drug store brand dry shampoos. It doesn't leave residue on my dark hair. It soaks up the oil great. If you're looking for a lower price item with good quality this is a good buy for you.
Hi purchased this on a recommendation from my friend and it does what it's supposed to,but I don't like that it leaves behind this white powder. You just have to make sure you use it right.
I love the scent and the price. I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. I think it makes it feel greasy. The bottle doesn't always work either. I would rather pay more than buy this again.
It perks up hair without shampoo! I don't like to wash my hair every day and this product brings it back to life and gets rid of any greasy look. It also leaves my hair with a good texture! I like it. Great price!
I absolutely love this product. I apply it after workouts and for on-the-go moments. I love the smell of the product. I do not shower every single day so this is a great inbetween product.
Smells good, inexpensive & it works! My hair doesn't feel greasy! Be careful though, you may end up with some powder that doeesn't rub in & it will look like you have white or gray spots!
This product was great looked and smelled great but when i uses it my hair was all white and you could tell it did give me volume a lot more of it but i still wouldent buy it again because i didn't know how to use i guess
I have used this many times. I have dark and oily hair. This works best if you put in the night before and let it sit overnight then style in the morning. It will not leave your hair gray. If I use it right before trying to go out, it will leave a gray tone to my hair. Plus the smell is fresh. I love it.
I have this and I love its a great travel item size and if your in a rush and don't have enough time to shower just use this and your good to go plus if you don't need to clean your hair you can also use this to volumize your hair and its just the best!!!!!!!!
I love this dry shampoo! I've tried more expensive brands, but I keep coming back to this. It works so well and is very affordable! The only drawback for me is the scent. I don't love it, but it isn't horrible and that's more of a personal preference anyways.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos