Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.97 / 5 based on 3,993 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
It perks up hair without shampoo! I don't like to wash my hair every day and this product brings it back to life and gets rid of any greasy look. It also leaves my hair with a good texture! I like it. Great price!
This product was great looked and smelled great but when i uses it my hair was all white and you could tell it did give me volume a lot more of it but i still wouldent buy it again because i didn't know how to use i guess
The price was cheap on this product, but I wouldn't use it again. I really don't like how it made my hair feel or look. I purchased mine at Walmart, but you can get it really at any drugstore. It's not a total miss, it's just not for me
I absolutely love this product. I apply it after workouts and for on-the-go moments. I love the smell of the product. I do not shower every single day so this is a great inbetween product.
The smell of this dry shampoo is like a mix of hairspray and yuck. It made my hair look greasier than when I started! I ended up having to wash my hair anyways. Straight into the trash!
I love this dry shampoo! I've tried more expensive brands, but I keep coming back to this. It works so well and is very affordable! The only drawback for me is the scent. I don't love it, but it isn't horrible and that's more of a personal preference anyways.
I've used a variety of dry shampoos from inexpensive to very expensive. I would definitely rate this one in my top three. It works well and doesn't make your hair feel greasy. And for the price, you really can't go wrong.
I think this stuff works pretty well for the price you pay. It's cheap so don't expect perfection, but it does get the job done for a quick temporary hair fix. I use this as a last resort.
I love the scent and the price. I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. I think it makes it feel greasy. The bottle doesn't always work either. I would rather pay more than buy this again.
This dry shampoo smells so amazing! If I could buy it just for the smell I would but the product works great too! It does what its supposed to do and your hair looks like you just washed it and it smells so good too! Lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos