BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Samantha  V.
Montrose, PA
I have used this product before and I think it made my hair look really good. I tend to have oily hair and sometimes I use it the next morning after showering if needed and it works perfectly!
Sarah H.
I tried this dry shampoo versus the Pssst brand, and I think I prefer the Psst. The Suave is cheap and it smells really refreshing to me, but it did not get rid of the 'greasy' look and feel.
Ash R.
I use this dry shampoo almost every day. It doesn't come out sticky like other dry shampoos and it smells good like grapefruit. I've gotten compliments on the scent! I do have lighter hair, so it works for me. It may not work as well for those with darker hair.

I buy it in bulk and when on sale! Love it!
Ana B R.
Port Reading, NJ
I really like this dry shampoo, the smell can be a little off putting but it really works when it comes to drawing out moisture and give the hair a little kick and freshness in between washes
Christal W.
Camp Springs, MD
I have naturally curly-coily hair but tried this when I had braids. I guess it cleaned the oils from my scalp but moved it to the top of my breaks. Not a fan. Passed it on to a friend to try.
Amanda H.
Killeen, TX
I decided to try this one after running out of my Oscar Blandi dry shampoo and love it. It does a great job at getting rid of the greasy hair feeling and I think it smells great. You cant beat the price so I am hooked.
Dani O.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great to absorb oil at my roots when I don't feel like washing my hair. Especially nice for bangs :) It also has a lovely but not overpowering/lasting smell and doesn't stay grey/white
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
When I need a quick-fix dry shampoo, this is my go-to product. It smells great and doesn't leave any white residue behind. It's not as good as washing with liquid shampoo but works in a pinch!
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
My least favorite of all the dry shampoos I've tried. I don't care for the smell and it came out so fast that ended up spraying to much and Turing my dark hair white.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love this dry shampoo. It soaks up oils perfectly, it smells amazing, and helps me feel fresh. There are also no funny white flakes after use. This is probably my favorite dry shampoo to date.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.