BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Haley F.
Kodak, TN
This product smells good, a tad over powering; but the scent overall is not bad. It will leave your hair a bit white or ashy looking, so use sparingly. It is inexpensive which is always a plus
Samantha L.
Inglewood, CA
I was persuaded to try this but I have dark hair and it did not work for me at all. It gave my hair a gray appearance which is no good. It did get rid of oiliness but the gray look was too much. I think if you had light hair, this would work beautifull for you!
Monique R.
Ok, this product is NOT bad.. I just can't stand the smell. It's very citrusy and stays in your hair. It does make my hair look less greasy, but it causes buildup (which is expected). Overall, it's a good, cheap product that I would recommend. Also, it gives hair a bit of volume and texture, which is nice.
Emilee N.
This is one of my favorite drug store brand dry shampoos. It doesn't leave residue on my dark hair. It soaks up the oil great. If you're looking for a lower price item with good quality this is a good buy for you.
Veil F.
Angleton, TX
It works for 2 hours and that's it. It made my hair even oilier after 2 hours. It has a pleasant smell. This product just doesn't cut it for my Fine hair. I wish it last longer, i would buy more for the cheap price it is.
Brittany S.
Redding , CA
I had a few brain surgeries a few years ago and couldn't get my head wet (which is how I wash my hair) for a month after each one. I know gross! But this stuff saved me in between washes!
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Hi purchased this on a recommendation from my friend and it does what it's supposed to,but I don't like that it leaves behind this white powder. You just have to make sure you use it right.
Rita S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I liked the sent, I used it after working out ... it keeps my hair smelling fresh and clean till I get home to shower, it does leave a white powder in your hair but if you brush your hair or work it into your hair it goes away.. I would definitely buy again..
Haydee V.
Laveen, AZ
This is a good alternative if you do not want to spend more than $10 on a dry shampoo. It gets rid of the oily-ness and leaves your scalp feeling fresh. It smells amazing. The only thing is that you spray too long and too close to the scalp, it may leave a white residue, especially if you have darker hair.
Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved the scent of this, but wasn't super impressed with the formula. I felt like I had to use a lot of product to get good results. The price is good though, so maybe that evens it out.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.