BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love this dry shampoo. It soaks up oils perfectly, it smells amazing, and helps me feel fresh. There are also no funny white flakes after use. This is probably my favorite dry shampoo to date.
Crystal S.
This is an ok dry shampoo. I don't use it often. I will be trying other products to see if I can find one that works better . This one leaves my hair dull and gives it a white powdery look .
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
My least favorite of all the dry shampoos I've tried. I don't care for the smell and it came out so fast that ended up spraying to much and Turing my dark hair white.
Hailee R.
For the price it is good. The scent is lemon. Smells nice at first but then becomes over powering. Other than that I like it a lot. I use this when I tease up a poof and it works fabulously.
Olivia D.
I'm not a huge fan of this dry shampoo. I start to get oily after a while. I prefer other brands rather than this. I have to wash my hair the same day/night i use this, since it doesn't do it's job too well. Very disapointed with this. I didn't expect much since it is pretty cheap but i expected more.
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
This dry shampoo smells amazing! Leaves my hair refreshed. I like it better than batiste. I can usually go probably 3 days without washing my hair using this, I love it and am very satisfied.
Samantha  V.
Montrose, PA
I have used this product before and I think it made my hair look really good. I tend to have oily hair and sometimes I use it the next morning after showering if needed and it works perfectly!
Elisa A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love love love this product! I have used more expensive dry shampoo in the past and have been disappointed. I also love that this product costs only about $2 and lasts me for about 3 weeks!
Jessica F.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this stuff! I didn't expect it to work so well because of how cheap it is and was surprised. I use it all the time for days when I am running late. Keeps my hair feeling fresh all day.
Rebeka E.
Cleveland, TN
This product quickly refreshes you hair and leaves your hair grease free. If you are in a hurry in the mornings and don't have time to wash your hair, no worries this product has your back!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.