BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Alayna N.
Springfield
I have tried this product several times and dislike it more than any other brand it does nothing for me it makes my hair look like i have no washed it and it had went beyond the oily stage !! this product to me is horrible!!!
Carolyn B.
I have fairly oily hair and wash it everyday, so I don't use dry shampoo a lot. However, when I need a quick refresh before going out, this is my go to product. Can't beat it for the price tag.
Erica M.
Northridge, CA
I've used just about every dry shampoo on the market, and this one gets the job done just as well as the $30 bottles! The scent is a little strong, but I can get past that because it works really well on my fine/oily hair.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
I just got this in the mail from the company. I love the smell of it. It is great for camping! It isn't as good as actually washing your hair with shampoo and water, but it does do a decent job of un-greasing my unwashed hair.
Hayara C.
Brookline, MA
I've tried my fair share of dry shampoos, and this definitely goes down as one of the best. It's quick and easy to use, and doesn't eave behind residue or odor. In fact, it's scented and smells quite nice! Definitely recommend.
Samantha Y.
Rochester, NH
I love dry shampoo's because I have naturally oily hair, but Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo made my hair feel really thick and cakey. Not a big fan of the heaviness or the feeling of dirty hair. It did take out the oiliness.
Amanda L.
Sioux falls, Sd
This works really well to make my hair look clean and voluminous but the smell is pretty strong. I keep repurchasing and will continue to do so but if you are extremely sensitive to scents this may be a bit much. It's not stinky ( smells like fruit) but it is strong.
Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
I think this is a good product and a good price. I use it for a pick me up on the go, I don't always have time to manage and this allows for a nice quick fix. The flatness and greasy look automatically back to happy pretty hair
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
I bought this dry shampoo after reading the reviews on influenster! The smell is amazing and it works really well. I have dark hair and there is no white residue I would recommend it to anyone!
Merrin M.
Barre, VT
This is a good product to occasionally use between washes, or if you just don't have time to shower. The nice smelling formula quickly absorbs excess oil. The cons of this product are that it can leave a powdery residue behind, and it makes hair tangled. I like this for hair emergencies but not for everyday use.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.