BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Nancy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Like any other products, if you apply too much, it will build up in your hair. I love this and its scent. Its one of the first dry shampoos I've tried. It smells so refreshing and clean. And gets rid of any dirty scent in your hair.
Rebecca M.
Morgantown, WV
I have blonde hair, which tends to show grease easily after one day. I find that with this product no oil is absorbed, and tends leaving my hair looking dirtier than it did before I had used it. Not for blondes in my opinion.
Marian M.
Orlando, FL
This dry shampoo has been a saver when I have had those bad hair days. I put it on my roots and fluff my hair back to normal. Yes the can gets cold but the results are good for me and no flakes or white powder and it smells great!
Dayana E.
Panorama City, CA
In this case you really get what you pay for if you have really oily hair then this wont do anything for you! It turns dark hair white and gives it that ugly white/gray overcast. Plus the smells incredibly so strong it gives me a headache, and makes my hair feel dirtier.
Elyse R.
Wilsonville, AL
There are better dry shampoos out there but not at the low price that suave has! I continue to use because it provides just enough for my hair to make it thru the day! My hair is SUPER thick so a little more texture wouldn't hurt!
Jennifer C.
I love the smell of this product, however I have found that it makes my hair feel kind of like hay, I know it is meant to dry up oils but I feel as though my hair does better without using this
Karen O.
I don't think this product works very well at all. It didn't even seem to get rid of the oil, but just made my hair feel more greasy. I know it's an inexpensive product but I was still disappointed.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
I've used several different brands of dry shampoo! This one is by far my favorite! its an affordable product that gets the job done well. spray @ crown of hair and work in with fingers or a brush!
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
It takes a good bit to get it to really work, therefore it gets empty quickly. The price is good and I love the smell but it's not the best I've ever used. I'd probably buy it again but not often.
Becky T.
Dallas, GA
I have tried many different brands of shampoos and this is by far my favorite. It is cheap and it really works. It smells great and it doesn't leave a waxy residue like other brands I have tried.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.