BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this when I probably should have showered but instead sprayed this and ran out the door like a madwoman. I thought it did a good job soaking up my scalp funk, but I didn't really care for the scent. Still, I think this is a great product for emergency hygiene.
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It is priced right and I love the texture it gives my hair. I can go 5 days without washing my hair sometimes depending on the weather. I have very fine hair though.
Kate F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have extremely oily hair and long, thick fringe, which makes for annoying upkeep. I use this every single time I travel--via road, plane, boat, etc.--and sometimes when I'm home and just need to spruce up my bangs. I actually really like the scent, but I can see how it could bother some people; it's fruity, but strong.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
I've used several different brands of dry shampoo! This one is by far my favorite! its an affordable product that gets the job done well. spray @ crown of hair and work in with fingers or a brush!
Karen O.
I don't think this product works very well at all. It didn't even seem to get rid of the oil, but just made my hair feel more greasy. I know it's an inexpensive product but I was still disappointed.
Salena L.
Portsmouth, NH
I buy this product every few weeks. Sometimes the can lasts FOREVER and sometimes I can get two or three uses out of it. I wish I knew why it was so inconsistent! It is great for a dry shampoo, comparable to many high end brands.
Brittany M.
Dewey, AZ
This is the first dry shampoo I have personally tried, I think I always stayed away from dry shampoos because of the cost, but for three dollars why not right? It works and smells good. This will be the one that I am sticking with!
Sasha G.
Sylmar , CA
Love this stuff especially when I don't have time to wash my hair! It's a life saver. I have thin hair that waves/curls so it'll look super dirty sometimes even if it's only been 2 days so this product really comes to the rescue lol
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
Great for festivals with terrible bath houses! The smell is quite strong, so don't spray it in enclosed spaces! If you hate washing your hair, this spray in dry shampoo will postpone the dreaded task a few days if used correctly.
Dayana E.
Panorama City, CA
In this case you really get what you pay for if you have really oily hair then this wont do anything for you! It turns dark hair white and gives it that ugly white/gray overcast. Plus the smells incredibly so strong it gives me a headache, and makes my hair feel dirtier.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.