Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,015 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
I found this brand on amazon, and it was my go-to for dry shampoo for about a year! it smells great, and works wonderfully! good for touch ups, when you don't have time to shower, or just wanna freshen up
I've used this product for a while now and I do like it for the most part. I push my hair back from my face a good bit and I don't like the residue feeling I get on my hands from it. The smell isn't that bad either but can be overpowering.
My go to dry shampoo. Get it at any drug store. It's not expensive. It helps get rid of the oil in my hair without turning it white. I've tried a lot of the other drugstore brands and this is my favorite.
This took away the shine from grease in my hair but left my hair with a weird chalky feeling. My hair is extremely flat so this product didn't increase the volume at all. Maybe this is for thicker hair.
This stuff is like, 3 dollars tops at drugstores and it works great! It smells fantastic and leaves your hair looking fresh. It works for almost 2 days for me but of course, ya gotta wash your hair sometime
This product was terrible on my hair. The smell is also unpleasant. It didn't act as a dry shampoo and did a poor job of making greasiness go away and adding volume and bounce. My hair was basically the same after using this product.
This the best dry shampoo I have ever used. My hair gets really oily and this stuff takes care of it. I use it when I get off work and have plans but don't have time to shower. And it smells nice too
I honestly have to say that I dislike this product a lot I bought it not too long ago and it does make the oiliness go away but then an hour later it feels oily and nasty again never buying this again
Works fantastic! Plus it's half the price of the other brands. Also has a present grapefruit smell to it. Apply as directed so you don't find yourself with unwanted product in your hair. Super light weight.
This is my "go-to" dry shampoo. Although if you have brown hair I would NOT recommend this product because when you spray it in your hair it may give you a white-ish coat on your hair. It works for me because I am a light blonde color.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos