BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
This did absolutely nothing for my hair. Maybe because I only had a little sample it didn't work but I really don't know. The only good thing bout it is it's super cheap compared to other dry shampoos.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
I did not like this product at all. The only reason why I tried it was because my cousin gave it to me. Now I know why! It left my hair very oily and an itchy scalp when my hair is nothing like this at all.
Frankie C.
Paradise, CA
This the best dry shampoo I have ever used. My hair gets really oily and this stuff takes care of it. I use it when I get off work and have plans but don't have time to shower. And it smells nice too
McKenzie S.
Madisonville, KY
This is my "go-to" dry shampoo. Although if you have brown hair I would NOT recommend this product because when you spray it in your hair it may give you a white-ish coat on your hair. It works for me because I am a light blonde color.
Christine S.
Aliso Viejo , Ca
I absolutely love this dry shampoo! The smell is great, and it really "freshens" up my hair in between washings. Especially when I have straightened my hair. I can get away with only 2 shampoos a week!
Leslie S.
This has a funny smell, and left way more residue than other dry shampoos. After I used it, I ended up just washing my hair because it make my hair look worse, even though it took away the oiliness.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
Works fantastic! Plus it's half the price of the other brands. Also has a present grapefruit smell to it. Apply as directed so you don't find yourself with unwanted product in your hair. Super light weight.
Joanna G.
I honestly have to say that I dislike this product a lot I bought it not too long ago and it does make the oiliness go away but then an hour later it feels oily and nasty again never buying this again
Kim N.
I haven't tried many dry shampoos, but I think this is a good one for the price. It doesn't seem to leave any residue on my hair, smells nice, and does a decent job of absorbing the oil in my hair.
Kala T.
berryville, AR
This stuff works great. I got to try this for for free with a coupon. My hair felt clean and not greasy. Works awesome and you can use it on the go when you don't have time to take a shower.. Love it..
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.