Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,014 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I use it on day 3 or 4 hair. My only complaint is that it does leave a whitish/grey ashy look to my hair :/ I wish that they would make a toned line for dark hair.
It made my hair sticky, it has a really bad smell and it makes sense why it's so cheap. I would not recommend this to anyone. It also left this filmy feeling when i touched my hair. It looked so oily too!
I found this product very helpful with it being summer and not having much time to straighten my hair I usually just wet it scrunch it up and spray this in and the best part is that it's VERY affordable!!
This was my first shot at using dry shampoo so I wasn't sure what it really suppose to do at first. However, I've come to learn that this dry shampoo doesn't really absorb all the oil that I'd like in my hair. It's okay for a quick fix.
I absolutely love the smell of this product. Although, I do give it time to air out before making other people breathe it in. Very strong! I wish it didn't weigh down my fine hair as much as it does, but for the price, I can't complain!
I like this stuff, it works great for that day you skipped washing your hair. If you hold it too close though, it can turn your hair a little white. I prefer baby powder. Smell good and is a lot cheaper.
I have tried many brands. For the great price, I am astonished at how good this works. Unlike many brands, you don't have white flakes left behind. It has a refreshing smell and you can't beat the price.
This dry shampoo is okay. it does its job of absorbing extra oil in your hair and as all suave products it smells good and wont put a hole in your pocket book. i use it maybe once a week for touch ups!!!
This is my absolute favorite go to hair product! I hate washing my hair everyday and stripping all the healthy oils. This product smells amazing, keeps your hair fresh looking, and even adds extra volume.
I've used this product for a while now and I do like it for the most part. I push my hair back from my face a good bit and I don't like the residue feeling I get on my hands from it. The smell isn't that bad either but can be overpowering.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos