BY SUAVE #26 in Dry Shampoo

Amanda P.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I use it on day 3 or 4 hair. My only complaint is that it does leave a whitish/grey ashy look to my hair :/ I wish that they would make a toned line for dark hair.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
It made my hair sticky, it has a really bad smell and it makes sense why it's so cheap. I would not recommend this to anyone. It also left this filmy feeling when i touched my hair. It looked so oily too!
Stephanie  D.
Tampa, FL
I found this product very helpful with it being summer and not having much time to straighten my hair I usually just wet it scrunch it up and spray this in and the best part is that it's VERY affordable!!
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This was my first shot at using dry shampoo so I wasn't sure what it really suppose to do at first. However, I've come to learn that this dry shampoo doesn't really absorb all the oil that I'd like in my hair. It's okay for a quick fix.
victoria k.
I absolutely love the smell of this product. Although, I do give it time to air out before making other people breathe it in. Very strong! I wish it didn't weigh down my fine hair as much as it does, but for the price, I can't complain!
ASHLEY M.
I like this stuff, it works great for that day you skipped washing your hair. If you hold it too close though, it can turn your hair a little white. I prefer baby powder. Smell good and is a lot cheaper.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
I have tried many brands. For the great price, I am astonished at how good this works. Unlike many brands, you don't have white flakes left behind. It has a refreshing smell and you can't beat the price.
Heather C.
Los Alamitos , CA
This dry shampoo is okay. it does its job of absorbing extra oil in your hair and as all suave products it smells good and wont put a hole in your pocket book. i use it maybe once a week for touch ups!!!
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my absolute favorite go to hair product! I hate washing my hair everyday and stripping all the healthy oils. This product smells amazing, keeps your hair fresh looking, and even adds extra volume.
Nicole B.
I've used this product for a while now and I do like it for the most part. I push my hair back from my face a good bit and I don't like the residue feeling I get on my hands from it. The smell isn't that bad either but can be overpowering.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.