BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Steffinie C.
Cheney , WA
It works well makes hair not be greasy anymore. Although it has a very strong smell that I can smell on me all day if i use it over my whole hair and head. its a benefit though that it is one of the cheapest
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great dry shampoo. It smells soooo good! It's nice to have for those days you need to run out the door without washing your hair. I bought it for 2 dollars and I can't say I've been disappointed.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
When I sprayed it on, it left some residue Behun and my hair was grey/white. But one you rub it in some it work pretty good! Did not like the smell of it but some people might! Overall a pretty good product.
Kassandra D.
Reading, PA
I really like this dry shampoo. It really soaks up oil in oily hair making it look freshly washed. It smells good though the smell can be a little to strong. It is reasonably priced too. The only thing I would negative about it is that the spray is pretty strong and can leave too much powder in your hair making it feel a little sticky.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I hate having to wash my hair everyday, but because it is so oily, it's hard not to have to!I have tried so many dry shampoos over the years and this one was just not for me! I didn't even noticed much of a difference no matter how much I applied.
Autumn M.
I think that this dry shampoo works great between washes. The scent is fine. I would recommend spraying this a good distance from your hair while applying. It can leave a white residue if you do not brush it through or let it absorb. Other than that I love it. It is a great value also.
Giselle O.
Giddings, TX
This dry shampoo really works for those days were you don't have time to wash your hair. You can just spray this in your hair and let it do it's magic. Your hair feels less oily and smells really good after.
Catherine H.
I like the smell of this product! And it works well too! I have dark brown hair, so I am careful with any dry shampoo, but I don't find that it leaves a white cast in my hair. And the price is right too!!
Katya J.
I love this dry shampoo. It comes out really white but if you rub it in it makes your hair look and feel really clean! This makes my hair last for days without washing. I also love the smell and the price!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a must have, especially if your hair gets oily fast. My hair gets oily within 12 hours, despite all tricks and recommendations I have tried. I picked up this dry shampoo, and it's now a must to have.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.