BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Giselle O.
Giddings, TX
This dry shampoo really works for those days were you don't have time to wash your hair. You can just spray this in your hair and let it do it's magic. Your hair feels less oily and smells really good after.
Emily T.
This is my favorite dry shampoo hands down. It's affordable and works well. I've bought can after can. I do still branch out since I'm not completely sold on the smell, but it's a reliable friend for sure.
Shawn S.
Kernersville, NC
I've tried every brand of dry shampoo in the drug store I think, this one was at the very bottom of my like list. It worked the first couple of times I tried it but only gave me about 6 hours of wear before my hair looked worse than before.
Katya J.
I love this dry shampoo. It comes out really white but if you rub it in it makes your hair look and feel really clean! This makes my hair last for days without washing. I also love the smell and the price!
Jesse B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have tried several different dry shampoos. They are great for if you are in a rush and you do not have time to wash your hair. Some make your hair feel funny and this one is not as bad about that. You do have to use more than I would like to actually notice a difference. which in turn makes you go through a bottle in about a week.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I only use this product when I am camping and cannot wash my hair for several days. I use it in the mornings, brush it through my hair and my hair feels clean the whole day. It doesn't have a strong odor.
Stephanie  D.
Tampa, FL
I found this product very helpful with it being summer and not having much time to straighten my hair I usually just wet it scrunch it up and spray this in and the best part is that it's VERY affordable!!
Vanessa W.
The fragrance is way too strong. Product is nice to freshen up bad hair, but refuse to use, the smell is strong and when I say strong, it is bad. Can smell it all day, even over fragrance I put on daily, lotions from Bath and Body works.
Amanda P.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I use it on day 3 or 4 hair. My only complaint is that it does leave a whitish/grey ashy look to my hair :/ I wish that they would make a toned line for dark hair.
Lorena C.
Tulare
It's great having a dry spray shampoo it's crazy never thought it was something so amazing ! This has a great scent to it and you can go at least two days with out washing your hair and I will buy again
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.