Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.97 / 5 based on 3,993 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This dry shampoo really works for those days were you don't have time to wash your hair. You can just spray this in your hair and let it do it's magic. Your hair feels less oily and smells really good after.
This is my favorite dry shampoo hands down. It's affordable and works well. I've bought can after can. I do still branch out since I'm not completely sold on the smell, but it's a reliable friend for sure.
I've tried every brand of dry shampoo in the drug store I think, this one was at the very bottom of my like list. It worked the first couple of times I tried it but only gave me about 6 hours of wear before my hair looked worse than before.
I love this dry shampoo. It comes out really white but if you rub it in it makes your hair look and feel really clean! This makes my hair last for days without washing. I also love the smell and the price!
I have tried several different dry shampoos. They are great for if you are in a rush and you do not have time to wash your hair. Some make your hair feel funny and this one is not as bad about that. You do have to use more than I would like to actually notice a difference. which in turn makes you go through a bottle in about a week.
I only use this product when I am camping and cannot wash my hair for several days. I use it in the mornings, brush it through my hair and my hair feels clean the whole day. It doesn't have a strong odor.
I found this product very helpful with it being summer and not having much time to straighten my hair I usually just wet it scrunch it up and spray this in and the best part is that it's VERY affordable!!
The fragrance is way too strong. Product is nice to freshen up bad hair, but refuse to use, the smell is strong and when I say strong, it is bad. Can smell it all day, even over fragrance I put on daily, lotions from Bath and Body works.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I use it on day 3 or 4 hair. My only complaint is that it does leave a whitish/grey ashy look to my hair :/ I wish that they would make a toned line for dark hair.
It's great having a dry spray shampoo it's crazy never thought it was something so amazing ! This has a great scent to it and you can go at least two days with out washing your hair and I will buy again
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos