BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Cali B.
O Fallon, MO
This is the best dry shampoo ever, especially for blondes! Not only is it inexpensive, but it really helps with oily hair. It volumizes well too. For blondes who have some regrowth, use a little extra in your roots! It gives a bright perk to hair! Suave really has figured out dry shampoo.
Shelby D.
Fostoria, OH
This is my "go to" product everyday. I color my.hair a lot with vibrant fun colors so I barley wash ny hair to prevent it from fadeing so dry shampoo is my life saver. I have tried many different kids but this.one is.My.absolute favorite and it leaves your.hair.smelling like pineapples :)
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
I have tried some expensive dry shampoos and I keep going back to this. I swore by this when I dyed my hair a vibrant red and couldn't wash my hair daily. This really took the greasy appearance and smell away.
Melina A.
Toluca Lake, CA
I've tried a couple of other dry shampoos, but this one if definitely the best bang for your buck. It absorbs oil and freshens up your hair just as good as the more expensive ones! The only downsides, for me at least, is the smell. It's a little overpowering. However, some people seem to like it, so I guess that's just personal preference.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Great for every day keeps hair looking good between washing you can find it at CVS Wal-Mart and Amazon. Great price coupons and digital coupons. Good to keep for when you may need
Ashley C.
New Iberia, LA
I bought the Suave dry shampoo and it sucks. I have brown hair and if I don't wash it every day, it gets oily. This just made my hair have a white tint and when I brush it out, it seems like my hair got oiler.
Mary H.
Having dry shampoo comes in handy. I take this with me everytime I travel sometimes you just get carry away don't have the time to wash your hair dry shampoo is the solution. Making your hair smell good & look clean
Sarah R.
An absolute life saver. I hate washing my hair every day because it dries it out, and this keeps me from having to do that! The color can stay a little pigmented, but the use of a blow dryer quickly solves that!
Christina E.
I love the fresh (almost banana-like) smell. You do have to brush it in thoroughly to eliminate the white spots in dark hair, but that helps to distribute the process and keep your roots feeling fresh. Love it.
Whitney C.
Yale, OK
This works pretty great! I used it whenever I straightened my hair, and wanted to keep it straight another day, instead of washing it right away! It made my hair feel very clean. I was very satisfied with this!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.