Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.97 / 5 based on 3,993 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
Love this product. I used to use other dry shampoos, but what really makes this one stand out is the scent. Not only does it make my hair look good but it acts as a perfume and makes me feel fresher and cleaner
The Suave dry shampoo provides mild help in hydrating and moisturizing hair. The product gives hair a dry appearance but is convenient in a time crunch. Although the hair does not feel oily it still looks stiff and unhealthy after use.
This product does help soak up the grease in your hair but it leaves it feelings pretty stiff and weird. I also did not care for the smell of this because it was pretty strong.
I have tried a few dry shampoos that were pricier than Suave. I honestly thought that Suave was as good as they were. It is easy to apply, has a nice scent, brushes out easily, freshens hair, and gives hair nice volume. I will continue to buy it.
I have tried other brands of dry shampoo and found that in my dark hair it just leaves a white, powdery mess. However, Suave dry shampoo is excellent! It leaves my hair smelling fresh and absorbs the oil!
I've tried a couple dry shampoo brands and this is definitely the best for the price range. It can come out a little white, but I'm pretty sure it also instructs you to tousle your hair a bit to work it in.
This is an okay dry shampoo. It definitely takes out the greasiness in my hair & the product smells good, but it leaves a white residue on my scalp even after trying to comb it out.
I like the smell of this product! And it works well too! I have dark brown hair, so I am careful with any dry shampoo, but I don't find that it leaves a white cast in my hair. And the price is right too!!
This product works well for my 3rd day. I wash my hair every other day but occasionally just don't feel like the hassle of washing it. Using the dry shampoo helps a lot and makes my hair stay shiny and clean
I think that this dry shampoo works great between washes. The scent is fine. I would recommend spraying this a good distance from your hair while applying. It can leave a white residue if you do not brush it through or let it absorb. Other than that I love it. It is a great value also.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos