BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Alexis W.
Saint James, MO
I absolutely LOVE this dry shampoo!It's inexpensive,smells great,doesn't leave white spots in my hair (which is a great thing!) And it works! I won't have to shower for at least 3 days without getting oil in my hair just using this!I definitely recommend and I'm being completely honest. :)
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
In my opinion, this is the best invention ever! I simply do not have the time to wash hair on a daily basis, and if I don't my roots get really oily. But with just a couple quick sprays of suave dry shampoo, it absorbs the oil and leaves a clean scent. Just don't use too much or it will look powdery. Great stuff!
Alejandra G.
La Palma, CA
I love this stuff. It is super affordable and it works great. Although it is always out of stock at the Target I shop at so I don't really buy it anymore because they never carry it. I do like the scent of it and I feel like it is a great product for the price.
Hayley L.
I purchased this dry shampoo from Target. I selected it because I needed a product that would get me through the days that I wasn't washing my hair, which is usually every 2-3 days. I chose it mainly due to the price point. The smell was good and there wasn't too much residue. I don't think it is the best dry shampoo I have used but it was definitely worth the price.
Jennifer S.
This product is good but I’m not crazy about it! It leaves a lot of residue and the scent is so strong, I choke when spraying it. My hair looks better after spraying it in it but it does not feel good at all! If you are just looking for a cheap dry shampoo then this is a good one! Everyone’s hair is different so it might be the best for others so it’s worth at least trying!
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
Couple of sprays, and brush it through your hair, and it looks freshly washed, and smells great. Extremely useful when you have colored your hair a quick fading color Splat Rebellious Hair Color Complete Kit like luscious rasberry. I'm going on month 3, and my roots started showing before the color started fading. Using the spray shampoo i only washed my hair twice week.
Yuraima A.
This product I like and smells delicious, the coconut and the pineapple make up very well, but why do I give it three stars? I have used similar products from other brands, including Batiste getting better results. I mean that while I can get an equally good result using this product, I should use a lot more. It exhausts me quickly because to make it look good, I have to use a lot and its delicious smell goes quickly.

Karlisel G.
dejo mi cabello suave y docil ,realmente lo e usado una vez pero si me gustaron los resultados en mi cabello ya que mi cabello es rebelde ..lo bueno de este producto que me lo deja docil todo el día y no tengo necesidad de usar otro producto en mi cabello
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This product is just ok. Like most dry shampoos this has the tendency to leave a white cast in your hair which can be a bit difficult to combat if you're a brunette. In my opinion I also felt that you had to use a lot of product in order to really see results but, once again, if you're a brunette that's not a good thing. I would recommend Batiste Hint of Color
Madison E.
This is a great product! I have been using it for around three years. This is a product I always keep on hand, and use it on a frequent basis. Not only does it help my hair look fresh, but also helps give my hair more volume and texture when styling it.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.