BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Sarah R.
An absolute life saver. I hate washing my hair every day because it dries it out, and this keeps me from having to do that! The color can stay a little pigmented, but the use of a blow dryer quickly solves that!
Madison C.
Framingham , MA
Everyone has those situations where they are in between washes but they really want or need that clean and beautiful just washed look. Besides actually getting in the shower and washing your hair this is the next best thing. It makes your hair noticeably less greasy and more fresh looking.
Anna B.
Ithaca, NY
Love this product. I used to use other dry shampoos, but what really makes this one stand out is the scent. Not only does it make my hair look good but it acts as a perfume and makes me feel fresher and cleaner
Alisha C.
Arkansas City, KS
I tried a couple other, more expensive dry shampoos before this one. This works just as well, if not better, than the others and is a fraction of the cost. I'm a brand new mama so washing my hair every day is much less of a priority. I didn't use to be able to get by without washing since I have an oily scalp but this is the perfect solution!
Katie D.
Myrtle Point, OR
I first tried this product after receiving a sample. This suave product has an very interesting scent to it, but tolerable and to bad. It's quick, easy to use and very affordable, i will definitely buy again.
Ashley C.
Covington, LA
I bought the Suave dry shampoo and it sucks. I have brown hair and if I don't wash it every day, it gets oily. This just made my hair have a white tint and when I brush it out, it seems like my hair got oiler.
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Honeywell haven't used this product yet but I've heard great things from family and friends about it. I think it would be a good investment when your running late somewhere an you still need to wash your hair!
Megan F.
Solid dry shampoo, but nothing to rave about. It does the job, but it's easy to over-do it and as soon as you use just a little too much, your hair looks greasy which is the OPPOSITE of what you want from dry shampoo! I probably won't buy again.
Brianne P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product!!! I don't like washing my hair everyday becasue it will make it feel more dry. So when I straighten my hair and after a few days its a little oily I just use the dry shampoo and its like new
Joanne T.
Fremont, CA
This is one of my favorite inexpensive dry shampoo! It literally smells like coconuts+pineapples. It smells really good! It absorbs the nasty oils in the roots of my hair and it gives my hair a bit of volume as well. If you follow the instructions, your hair will turn out good. Do not spray so much of it'll make your hair feel stiff and nasty.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.