BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Rafaela M.
Memphis
It keeps my hair looking great and the residue is super minimal it's a great staple product this product can not compare to anything I can go with at least three days without washing my hair I would buy this again
Sandy H.
Alexandria, VA
I have found that for me this product doesn't last more than a few uses. I have long hair which i flat iron all the time so i use dry shampoo daily when its straight. the tresseme (SP) lasts a lot longer for me.
Nelky M.
Hartford, CT
I don't like washing my hair every day so in between washes i use Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. It leaves my hair smelling great, feels lean, takes away the greasiness I may have. I definitely recommend it.
Brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used high end dry shampoos and low end, and for the price of this one i think it does its job for me. I don't see any greasiness in my hair, no residue(now that may be because i have bleached blonde hair.)
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I would say this is the cheapest/best dry shampoo from the drug store. (Aside from Bastiste/Pssssst!--those are my favorite!) The smell of this isn't overbearing and it does the job without costing an arm and leg.
Itzel M.
I was hoping to find a great dry shampoo at a great price. After trying this out it does work, but it doesn't last as long. I am not as sensitive to smell, but this product's smell was to overbearing for my liking.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I used to use this product all of the time when I had light blonde hair. Now that my hair is red, it leaves an obvious white sheen where ever you spray it. It was alright when I had blonde hair. It did leave a really gunky feeling on my scalp though.
Veronica P.
Riverside, CA
I was so excited to use this product when it first came out. After purchasing it I was extremly disappointed. This left my hair feeling like i had sprayed a lot of hairspray on it., my hair felt dirty and yucky.
Emily B.
I've used this dry shampoo several times before and it works very well for the price. The smell isn't bad but not amazing either. I've found another product that I prefer, although it is almost double the price.
Marissa B.
East Aurora, NY
I bought this to use after workouts when I shower but don't want to wash my hair. I wanted a cheaper dry shampoo as I have purchased other expensive ones in the past and I wanted to compare them.

For a few hours, my hair looks good but throughout the day I have noticed it gets greasier. If you need a quick fix then this product does just than.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.