BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Megan M.
North Canton, OH
It was okay but I felt like my hair was greaser and more oilier then before and made my hair feel gross other people say the like it but me personally I don't at all I like the spray dry shampoo better then the foam
Erin E.
Kennesaw, GA
This is great for trying to go longer between washing your hair. It smells great, gets out all the oil, you just have to rub it in well since it sprays out white.
Lisa A.
Albuquerque , NM
This is my all time favorite dry shampoo so far! It works great, doesn't irritate my scalp, plus it's the cheapest one at the drug store! I definitely recommend starting off with with one because it's good and cheap.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
This did nothing for me. I found that it did not make my hair less oily but left it feeling dirty. It also dried out the ends of my hair like crazy. I would not purchase this again and found myself very disappointed.
Kami P.
Hartselle, AL
This product works very well as far as volumizing and making it look clean, but I just can't stand the scent! I'm not usually sensitive to smells and I've heard some people love it, but is not for me. I can smell it all day longand it gives me a headache.
Jeana A.
Charleston, WV
This is great for days when you just don't have enough time, or if you have oily hair like me. Even when I wash my hair in the morning it still looks oily by the evening. If I have to go out in the evening it only takes a few sprays of this dry shampoo to make my hair look and smell great. Love it.
Sara G.
This works pretty well as a dry shampoo. It doesn't make your hair white like some other dry shampoos, and the scent could be a little better, but its not too bad.
Jena T.
Quincy , MI
I didn't find this to work very well for my hair. I bought it to use in between washes (I try to only wash every other day). The results were ok at first but fade quickly, and it makes my hair have a lot of static.
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
I have very fine hair so I like to use things that are lightweight to add volume to my hair. This dry shampoo is perfect! It's inexpensive ($2.99 at my local Target but I find coupons for it in the newspaper pretty often), it smells good, and it works great at providing volume and decreasing oil.
Caroline K.
Arlington, VA
I love this stuff. First, it is $3, not $20 for a can, which is awesome! Second, it works really well. I put it on before going to bed if I am not going to wash my hair. It is gone by the morning and my hair isn't greasy at all! Finally, I have never had the sprayer clog, which is something I always had problems with the expensive ones! Love this stuff!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.