BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Rebekah O.
West Monroe, LA
I think this dry shampoo holds its own to all the high end dry shampoo's, its always worked great to absorb oil in my hair. However it does smell very strong and leave a white residue that has to be worked into your hair.
Allison S.
This stuff works great and it's especially great for the price! I personally love the smell and I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling too dry or crunchy! Definitely not interested in spending a lot of money when this is available
Taylor H.
Honolulu, HI
For the price, I have to say that this is great! The scent is quite strong, so if you're thinking of something away from your average "hair-spray" smell, this is the answer. I have black hair, and it's good for one day~!
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I used to use this so often, and eventhough I've wandered off to try other dry shampoos in the market, this is great for the value, and if you're male! My boyfriend takes this one, and loves how he doesn't smell like a girl!
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
I tried this because I had a coupon and it was pretty cheap. I was really excited to see if it worked but not matter how much i rubbed it in, it left a nasty residue and i don't care too much for the strong smell either..
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I really like this product. It smells good and really absorbs oil. If you apply too much, it can leave a white residue, but that goes away if you brush through your hair or rub with your fingers. It also gives great body.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This is a good dry shampoo especially for the price. It does it's job, and it doesn't have a bad smell. It does have a tendency to leave a little residue, but not too bad. Definitely something that is in my collection.
Grace H.
Overland Park, KS
This product works well - but you must follow instructions. It IS true that it CAN make your hair worse if you use too much or don't rub it in like you are supposed too. This product really lengthens the time I can get away with not shampooing my hair.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I like this pretty well. It's my favorite out of the ones I've tried anyhow. It leaves a buildup, but less so than most others. It helps me to add volume on my flat days and refresh a little with my 2nd or 3rd day hair.
amanda m.
Product did work. It was easy to use and smelt amazing. I get oily hair within 12 hours after washing and this helps me to make through the rest of the day. It did not seem though that it would let you go through a whole entire day, as my hair started to get oily after a about 5-6+ hours. I also love this when I go camping and there are no bathrooms.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.