BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Elizabeth A.
Waianae, HI
I love this stuff because I wash my hair every other day I use this on the off day I don't wash so my hair doesn't look so oily and droopy. And it has a nice smell to it. If you do the same like I do I really recommend
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
This smells wonderful and works even better! It's great for when I'm running late and don't have time to wash my hair and I like to use it after I shower and dry my hair as well, to give my hair extra volume and body and to keep it from getting oily later.
Sandra S.
This is a great product for like 2nd day hair. The only thing I don't like is you have to really work this in your hair because it sprays white. so if you don't really work it in your left with white spots in your hair.
Taylor H.
Honolulu, HI
For the price, I have to say that this is great! The scent is quite strong, so if you're thinking of something away from your average "hair-spray" smell, this is the answer. I have black hair, and it's good for one day~!
Alexi H.
Provo, UT
This Dry Shampoo spray works really well. I have brunette hair and you cannot even tell that I am using it. It fluffs up my hair with no residue and it lasts for a good amount of time. I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair when I use this dry shampoo. I like it better than most other ones I have tried and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
When I first started using the product I thought the smell was good. I quickly got sick of the smell and I hated how it would overpower my nice perfume. It does suck up the oil pretty well but can make my hair oddly thick.
Clest S.
Reamstown , PA
This is my go to dry shampoo there other dry shampoos on the market never work for me but this one has and i love it ive bought it at least 10 times and ill keep buying it..its cheap only 3 dollars at my local walmart
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I really like this product. It smells good and really absorbs oil. If you apply too much, it can leave a white residue, but that goes away if you brush through your hair or rub with your fingers. It also gives great body.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I love this dry shampoo for many reasons, mainly the cost and scent. It is a great go-to at work when my hair needs a little pick me up. the scent is strong, and I like that it doesn't make my hair feel dirty or chalky.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I used to use this so often, and eventhough I've wandered off to try other dry shampoos in the market, this is great for the value, and if you're male! My boyfriend takes this one, and loves how he doesn't smell like a girl!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.