BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I love this dry shampoo for many reasons, mainly the cost and scent. It is a great go-to at work when my hair needs a little pick me up. the scent is strong, and I like that it doesn't make my hair feel dirty or chalky.
Patricia  L.
I wash my hair 3-4 times a week and I use this dry shampoo in between washes. It sprays on white if u use a moderate amount but I just shake out my hair at the roots and it goes away. The scent is very pleasant as well
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
This product didn't really work for me. It smelled nice, but I really didn't feel like my hair was actually clean afterwards. With my think frizzy hair type it was also very difficult to 'evenly' disperse the product.
Teresa M.
Very easy to use and to operate! I was skeptical on purchasing and using it but turned out to like it. I used it every time I did my hair which was about every two weeks. I was satisfied with the product bug wouldn't purchase it again!
Sarah W.
Auburn, NE
this stuff is a major time saver! My thin hair gets oily quick, so I picked a can of this up at Dollar General on the cheap and Voila! I was ready to go to work. I've tried the more high-end versions, but this one works the best for me and my blonde hair!
Bradyn A.
LOVE this product. It's so easy to use. Spray it all over your hair, close the scalp, brush it out, and your hair looks good as new. Perfect for when you need to refresh limp hair or need to skip a wash. Adds volume too!
Elizabeth A.
Waianae, HI
I love this stuff because I wash my hair every other day I use this on the off day I don't wash so my hair doesn't look so oily and droopy. And it has a nice smell to it. If you do the same like I do I really recommend
Taylor H.
Honolulu, HI
For the price, I have to say that this is great! The scent is quite strong, so if you're thinking of something away from your average "hair-spray" smell, this is the answer. I have black hair, and it's good for one day~!
Sandra S.
This is a great product for like 2nd day hair. The only thing I don't like is you have to really work this in your hair because it sprays white. so if you don't really work it in your left with white spots in your hair.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I really like this product. It smells good and really absorbs oil. If you apply too much, it can leave a white residue, but that goes away if you brush through your hair or rub with your fingers. It also gives great body.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.