BY SUAVE #26 in Dry Shampoo

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’m always pleasantly surprised by the quality of suave products! I tried this over at a friends house and it worked pretty great especially considering the price of it. I took a few stars off cause I needed a lot more then of my usual brand and there was a bit of a residue. It in a pinch I’d totally use this❤️😊
Monique F.
I tend to have very greasy hair, so I HAVE to shower every morning.  This dry shampoo works really well if I can't shower in the morning.  It smells nice, goes on well, and adds some much needed texture and volume to my limp 2nd day hair.  I do need to use a fair amount of it though, and I sometimes have trouble finding it in stores.  The residue left the next day is mildly annoying, but not too bad, it washes away easily with my regular shampoo, I just have to use a bit more than usual.   I don't know how good it would be for dark hair, it may lighten it, or make it look grey/ashy.
Caitlin D.
Hagerstown, IN
I haven't had much success with dry shampoos. They always make it feel like I have some sort of hair-spray in it. Makes my hair feel heavier. Dry shampoo has, however, given me an extra day without washing. Maybe it's just the way my hair is, but it sometimes makes my hair feel dirtier than before. :(
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I am not a fan of dry shampoo I've tried a few different friends maybe I just don't understand how to use it or how it is supposed to work but I personally do not like it and will not waste any more money buying them but to each their own! :(
Kathy W.
A bit hard to control. You're supposed to spray it at the roots but I've found it ends up everywhere and leaves a powdery residue. Originally purchased for my daughter who has super greasy hair. Honestly its only been used once or twice and just sits in the drawer. Kind of feels like a waste of money.
Bethann B.
This is honestly my favorite dry shampoo that I've purchased so far. I have very oily hair, so the day after I have straightened my hair I use this product to eliminate the oil, and to freshen up my hair. You also can't beat the price! The only negative thing I have on this product is that it is hard to blend this product into my hair due to my hair being dark brown and the product comes out white when you spray it on your hair.
Sara L.
This is my first experience with dry shampoo and I think that it did a decent job. I only wash my hair 3ish times a week because it's already so damaged and dry. I am super interested in finding a good dry shampoo that work well. The spray on this is a mist and it does get a lot of the oils out of my hair and kind of refreshes it without needing to restraighten and blow dry again! Would definitely use this again!
Morgan B.
Carthage, MO
This dry shampoo ads good volume and smells great! If you skip one or two days between washing hair, this helps a lot in between. However, if you have dark hair, this dry shampoo is hard to blend. It can leave a light streak. I buy this product if I cannot get somewhere to buy a higher end brand. Overall I would recommend this to people with light hair and as a good secondary dry shampoo for the price.
Melissa P.
Rouses Point, NY
This the only Suave dry shampoo that I like. I tried the Moroccan one and the Revive one and they were horrible. This one is great because I can go 3-4 days just using this and my hair is shiny and has nice texture for messy buns and updos. On about the 3rd day it does feel a little chalky but it doesn't bother me. I would and have bought again several times, its the only one beside Batiste that I buy!!
Samantha T.
This is some of the best dry shampoo I've ever used and it comes at the best price point as well! It didn't leave a white cast, it smells clean but not too strong, and it soaks up all the grease. It also has no issues clogging or the sprayer breaking like I've had with other dry shampoos
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.