BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Portofinosand P.
This product you can get for on the cheap, but thats not always the best route to go when it comes to my hair. The smell is super over powering...like you have to step out of the room you sprayed it in! It works but not as well as some of the other products I've tried.
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
Does the job! Smells AMAZING! And definitely a very affordable price which makes this product even better. Does have a white residue but easily can be brushed out of your hair if your hair is dark to where it doesn't look gray.
shelby s.
Munising, MI
Dry shampoo is definitely my best friend. It's so easy to use and fast too! This brand ecspecially leaves my hair looking new and fresh whenever I use it. Definitely makes it look and feel less oily which is a plus with my hair.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
So this is what I would use to rid the oil, but I still feel like it does not completely looked refreshed. It tends to separate which i hate. The smell is not so good to me. I haven't tried anything that works better yet.....
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a decent dry shampoo spray. I find my hair is a little sticky after I use it, and it never works as well as good old fashioned shampoo. But, it's good on the go or when you don't have time to fully wash and dry your hair. I noticed the can doesn't last too long though, but it's a good price for what you get.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I like many brands of dry shampoo. However, Suave is my ABSOLUTE favorite. It leaves less of a white residue than any other brands. It takes the oil right out of your hair. Perfect for the mornings or to freshen up any look!
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Keeps my hair looking fresh, but leaves white residue in my hair. It makes my hair look frosted or like I have really bad dandruff! I shake the crap out of it and it still does this. I also don't like how chalky it feels...
Kayla S.
This product is amazing! I have only used two dry shampoos so far and this one I love! I will repurchase this product! Make sure you hold it about 8 inches away from you hair because if not you might have white hair after.
Ashley C.
Webster, NY
This dry shampoo left my hair feeling stiff and gross. I tried it multiple times but had to find a different brand because this dry shampoo made my hair feel gross..
erin a.
Rockford, MI
Don't be fooled by the common understanding that the more you spend the better product it is! I have used a lot of high end dry shampoos and always return to this suave one because it is the best! I now stick to only using this one and I use it almost every day!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.