BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kayla S.
This product is amazing! I have only used two dry shampoos so far and this one I love! I will repurchase this product! Make sure you hold it about 8 inches away from you hair because if not you might have white hair after.
Carly M.
I swear by this dry shampoo! Hands down my favorite over other brands. However it does run out fairly quick it's as if it evaporates from the can! Works wonders though for my dark hair that has a fair amount of natural oil
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I like many brands of dry shampoo. However, Suave is my ABSOLUTE favorite. It leaves less of a white residue than any other brands. It takes the oil right out of your hair. Perfect for the mornings or to freshen up any look!
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
I really enjoyed this dry shampoo but it didn't always work great. Sometimes the packaging would break and I couldn't use it anymore. It's a great value at $5 and the scent isn't bad but I've found I like Batiste much better.
erin a.
Rockford, MI
Don't be fooled by the common understanding that the more you spend the better product it is! I have used a lot of high end dry shampoos and always return to this suave one because it is the best! I now stick to only using this one and I use it almost every day!
Paulina M.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this products for years and I swear by it!! If you are willing to try a dry shampoo and don't want to spend a lot of money doing it then please try this one!!! It is better then high end dry shampoos!!! I promise you won't be disappointed!
Rebecca B.
It's not terrible. Definitely leaves a white cast and that horrible sticky feeling but, I can totally use it between washes and my hair looks fine. Smells good, too!!!
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Suave's dry shampoo. I currently have it in my bathroom, and whenever I straighten my hair, in the following days when I don't want to wash it, this dry shampoo soaks up all the oil around my roots. I will definitely be repurchasing when my can runs out.
Emily D.
This is a good product for when you don't need to wash your hair (if you need to keep moisture it) and yet still want to have clean hair. I also think this works pretty well for whenever hair just needs a "touch-up" throughout the day.
Sarah D.
Product does the job. For the price you can't beat the effectiveness it provides. Although I prefer to use salon grade dry shampoo, if you working with a tight budget, suave does the trick!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.