Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.97 / 5 based on 3,993 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This product is amazing! I have only used two dry shampoos so far and this one I love! I will repurchase this product! Make sure you hold it about 8 inches away from you hair because if not you might have white hair after.
I swear by this dry shampoo! Hands down my favorite over other brands. However it does run out fairly quick it's as if it evaporates from the can! Works wonders though for my dark hair that has a fair amount of natural oil
I like many brands of dry shampoo. However, Suave is my ABSOLUTE favorite. It leaves less of a white residue than any other brands. It takes the oil right out of your hair. Perfect for the mornings or to freshen up any look!
I really enjoyed this dry shampoo but it didn't always work great. Sometimes the packaging would break and I couldn't use it anymore. It's a great value at $5 and the scent isn't bad but I've found I like Batiste much better.
Don't be fooled by the common understanding that the more you spend the better product it is! I have used a lot of high end dry shampoos and always return to this suave one because it is the best! I now stick to only using this one and I use it almost every day!
I have been using this products for years and I swear by it!! If you are willing to try a dry shampoo and don't want to spend a lot of money doing it then please try this one!!! It is better then high end dry shampoos!!! I promise you won't be disappointed!
It's not terrible. Definitely leaves a white cast and that horrible sticky feeling but, I can totally use it between washes and my hair looks fine. Smells good, too!!!
I love Suave's dry shampoo. I currently have it in my bathroom, and whenever I straighten my hair, in the following days when I don't want to wash it, this dry shampoo soaks up all the oil around my roots. I will definitely be repurchasing when my can runs out.
This is a good product for when you don't need to wash your hair (if you need to keep moisture it) and yet still want to have clean hair. I also think this works pretty well for whenever hair just needs a "touch-up" throughout the day.
Product does the job. For the price you can't beat the effectiveness it provides. Although I prefer to use salon grade dry shampoo, if you working with a tight budget, suave does the trick!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos