BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
This dry shampoo is awesome it's great for morning when you don't have the time to wash and restyle your hair! This is the first dry shampoo that I have ever tried and I am very happy with the results and it smells fantastic too!
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
Love this stuff when I am in a hurry and it is the end of the day and my hair looks like it needs a little maintenance. Spray on the roots, and GO! It can be a tad pricey for what it really is (it's really just sprayable powder).
Sarah G.
While this product is by no means perfect, it definitely does a better job than many other similarly-priced dry shampoos on the market. I like using it to give my hair some volume and it does an okay job at soaking up excess oil.
Shelby T.
This stuff is...weird. It made my hair feel sticky and kind of smelled funny. It made my scalp less greasy but made the rest of my hair, well, worse. The price is nice and the packaging is cute. But I still have half a can left. I just never find myself grabbing for this.
Emily J.
Bakersfield, CA
I am a licensed cosmetologist and am dependent on dry shampoo. I have tried many, many expensive and quality dry shampoos and I always come back to this one! It has a fresh scent and doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking dirty.
Jasmine B.
My absolute favorite dry shampoo!! It's never failed me! I was my hair every other day during the summer and it takes the oils away. During the winter I was everyday sadly but I used this cause my hair becomes oily in the evening.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
I absolutely love it! When i first used it, I didn't have immediate results like I expected, but within 30 minutes, I received compliments on how my hair was full, shiny and smelled nice. Just that morning, it was flat & oily!
Stephanie K.
I absolutely love this product! It smells awesome and works wonders! If my hair is looking a little limp and oily, i just spray some of this on it and brush through. This product is so cheap but the best dry shampoo I've tried!
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Worst dry shampoo I've ever used. Left me a powdery mess and smelled overwhelmingly of baby powder. Worked for a few hours but I'd never repurchase this product again.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK
I definitely have those days where I am either too busy or just don't feel like washing my hair, and this stuff has been a lifesaver. I normally just spray and let it sit while I'm putting on my makeup. The greasy/stringy look is gone, and has a lovely, light smell.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.