BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
This dry shampoo does the job but it can leave white marks if you hold it to close to your head. It smells really nice and won't leave my hair feeling greasy or hard. I can usually get another day or two passed the must wash point.
Emily J.
Bakersfield, CA
I am a licensed cosmetologist and am dependent on dry shampoo. I have tried many, many expensive and quality dry shampoos and I always come back to this one! It has a fresh scent and doesn't leave my hair feeling or looking dirty.
April W.
Park Hills, MO
I can never get the full effect of this product because even just one spray of it is too much to handle. From what I can tell, it is okay at soaking up oil and making my hair look cleaner. The scent is just too much for me. It was to the point that I had to throw it away.
Sarah G.
While this product is by no means perfect, it definitely does a better job than many other similarly-priced dry shampoos on the market. I like using it to give my hair some volume and it does an okay job at soaking up excess oil.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
This dry shampoo is awesome it's great for morning when you don't have the time to wash and restyle your hair! This is the first dry shampoo that I have ever tried and I am very happy with the results and it smells fantastic too!
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
This does what it needs to do. It does leave a little residue behind, but it's not that big of a deal. My only problem is the smell. It's not a bad smell, kind of smells like grapefruit, but it's SO strong. Work on that, Suave. :)
Mandy N.
Logan, OH
I was pleased that this dry shampoo helped comtrol oil between washes, but the grapefruit scent is really overpowering. My family does not like when i use it because the whole house smells so strongly. I really don't use that much
Shelby T.
This stuff is...weird. It made my hair feel sticky and kind of smelled funny. It made my scalp less greasy but made the rest of my hair, well, worse. The price is nice and the packaging is cute. But I still have half a can left. I just never find myself grabbing for this.
Ashley C.
El Cajon, California
This dry shampoo, when applied, turns my hair slightly white and instead of "getting rid" of some of the grease in between washing days it will instead make it appear even greasier and stringier. Not a fan, I love some of Suave's products but I'll pass on this dry shampoo.
Kate D.
I got a free sample of this and was anxious to try it out. My hair can get very oily at the roots but the rest of it tends to stay dry so I just sprayed it on the scalp. It wasn't terrible. I don't know if I would pay for it though.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.