BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
elena l.
I got Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray as a sample from Walmart. It works great . My hair is refreshed and smells great. It goes on white when you first put it on then it dissolves. Great product!
Savannah D.
When I first got this, I had my doubts. But I'm so glad I did. When I wear this, I experience no white powder or residue--if you look at the directions and use the palm of your hand for heat like suggested, that fixes this problem! I also love the fruity scent and the fact that when I use this on second day hair it becomes so shiny and soft! Definitely my go-to dry shampoo.
Erin B.
I don't wash my hair every day, so this great-smelling stuff helps it stay looking fresh! Make sure to brush it out though so it doesn't make your hair white. However I don't think it outshone other brands enough to give it an A.
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
I think my favorite thing is the way it smells, it kind of smells like either pineapple or grapes, I can't decide. I feel like I use a bit more of this at once than I would like to but It does for the most part get the job done.
VanessaRose W.
Staten Island, NY
Miracle. I havr tried dry shamps from across the budgetary gamete and THIS is the perfect pick. Well priced, smells delightful, and totally refreshes your locks without powderly reisdue or stiffness. And it's easy to find. Done.
Rachel B.
Logan, UT
I bought this dry shampoo because it was cheap and it smelt good, but it was AWFUL my hair was more greasy after I used it than it was before. ( Yes I do know how to use dry shampoo) it was just nasty I would never buy this again.
Sarah M.
chicago il
When i am out of dry shampoo and need a cheap go-to one, I grab this. It smells so nice. It really works compared to even more expensive brands. love it and recommend it
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
This isn't the best product. I would much rather peter batiste or not your mothers. It doesn't really take away any hair oil & it leaves white in my hair. It actually weighs it down. I wouldn't reccomend
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
This product makes my hair look and feel like I just freshly wash it. It's easy to use, doesn't leave white residue after you style your hair plus it's affordable. I overall satisfied with my purchase.
Harley K.
Peebles, OH
This is awesome for anyone who needs to do a fast wash on there hair... for anyone who takes care of loved ones.. well anyone.. makes hair soft and smell great!! gives it that fresh wash feeling.. use this on my grandmother alot!!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.