BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Tiffany L.
Troy, NY
I love this product. It's cheap, easy to use and it works great. However, after a few uses, the bottle clogged on me and I couldn't get it to work. I tried running it under hot water, cleaning it out, etc. and nothing worked. I bought another bottle and the same thing happened!
Jennifer R.
Cambridge, MN
I bought Suave Dry Shampoo and I thought it would be great on those days that I don't have to wash my hair; I use my Suave Dry Shampoo! I love the smell, the way it goes into my hair. However, I don't like how greasy it leaves my hair!
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
This is the best dry shampoo this one and doves, but this one i feel like smells way better and one bottle lasts you such a long time. It helps with traveling too because then you don't have to feel gross not washing your hair everyday
Moni R.
Wylie , TX
It's a decent dry shampoo, and it smells good.

I have really thick curly hair, so I use dry shampoo when I straighten my hair so I don't have to wash it for a couple of days. This dry shampoo helped my hair look fresh, but was no match to Batiste. But also half the price.
Kristin F.
Maineville, OH
I have thick hair, so I don't generally wash it every day. I do, however, need something to help with grease on my roots. I tried the Suave dry shampoo, and it left me with more of a greasy feel than I expected. I felt that it took too long to dry, so it made my hair look wet.
Taylor K.
This is my favorite dry shampoo spray. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and brittle like most others do. This one smells awesome! And it keeps away oil for a whole day!
Ashley S.
Charlotte, NC
This dry shampoo works well for the price point (around $4). Dove also has a dry shampoo that works well. Batiste can usually be found in drugstores also but it is double the price. This brand makes a dry shampoo specifically for brunettes.

I don't like the smell of this dry shampoo butting ones away after a few minutes.
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
I Tryed this. It was ok. I would buy again maybe if I didn't want to the Spend the money on the stuff I love to use. This did make my hair feel weird. And the scent was ok.
Rachell B.
El Paso, TX
I was my hair every other day to keep it from drying out too much, but sometimes it can look real oily up front and to UGLY. All I have to do is just spray some of this on the roots and around the hair and I'm good to style and it looks good enough to take me to the next day!
Marilyn P.
Hartford, CT
My favorite dry shampoo of all time! I have brown hair and this works wonders for me! It absorbs most of the oil and doesn’t leave a residue. It gives me tons of volume and let me not forget to mention that it is very affordable!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.