BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Amanda F.
I use this religiously when my hair starts to get oily. It smells SO good! It doesn't get all the oils out but it does a good job if you have to use it. I have to say theirs no powder and its not super wet, so altogether great product.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I like this dry shampoo for soaking up oil and adding a little more volume to my hair. I prefer this over Batiste dry shampoo. The smell is better than most but I took a star off from the rating because it's a little overpowering at times.
Tasha C.
I like this one a lot the price is right, the scent is really clean and fresh. Citrusy scent. I feel like you have to watch how you spray it or it can be slightly white on your hair for a bit. Great for quick freshing up on the days your letting your hair catch a break from washing.
Brooke J.
Grosse Tete, LA
If you have oily hair like I do then this is great for when the oil starts to show mid-day when don't have the time or place to wash your hair. Just make sure you don't spray to much on one particular area, it will turn your hair white.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
I think this dry shampoo smells great, and it's priced right! It doesn't take much of the oil out of your hair, baby powder works better. But I use this to freshen up, especially after cooking when my hair absorbs the smell of the foods.
Mai Y.
First off, the price is super affordable and smells okay. However, I'm not a fan of how my hair feels after using the product. I feel like it doesn't absorb the grease as much as others and It also doesn't blend with my dark hair color.
Erica Y.
My old hair routine took me one hour. It was a pain and I dreaded washing my hair because I knew I would have to blow it out, then straighten it to get it to look somewhat decent. In came suave dry shampoo! It has changed my life! I now wash my hair 2x a week. The dry shampoo smells wonderful and there is no flakey white residue. I have tried several brands and Suave by far the best.
Hillary T.
Atlanta, GA
This is my fav cheap dry shampoo. It's not the best dry shampoo, but it's definitely the best for the price. It also has a nice fresh scent that isn't strong or fake smelling.
Jessica M.
I have tried lots of expensive and drugstore brands of dry shampoos and none compare. This stuff really works, and is so cheap! I have never see it for more than $3! I have fine oily blonde hair and it makes it look like I showered even when I don't!
Brianna C.
La Grange, TX
I've never used any type of dry shampoo till I purchased this product it's quite nice it helps my hair when it's getting oily and I don't have the time to wash my hair or it adds volume to your hair so I've heard it didn't even know there was a dry conditioner but I love it.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.