BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Amylee R.
Frederick, OK
Honestly would not recommend this to anyone that I cared even remotely about. It provides a mattifying effect without actually eliminating the oil, so all you end up with is a half oily half dry mess of residue buildup with a side of hair.
Sarah C.
Corona, CA
This one exactly....is my favorite one! The brand is cheaper but it works better to me than the more expensive ones. I also love the smell of it too. I wear my hair straight for a few days because it's naturally curly. It helps to not have to constantly wash my hair and re-blow it.
Christa M.
Dawson, IL
Love this product. This is the best dry shampoo I have used. Very reasonably priced and found at local stores. Leaves my hair looking fresh and clean without being weight down.
Yesenia V.
Willow Grove, PA
I love this dry shampoo!! I love the scent and the consistency. The only thing I would say is I wish a bottle lasted longer. I have tried many dry shampoos and this runs out a lot faster then the others. Still, it is my favorite dry shampoo!!
Beth F.
This dry shampoo is okay. Don't get me wrong, it's great for the price, but if you have flat hair like mine, spend a few more dollars for something that will give you more lift.
Misato S.
I've tried many dry shampoos but i definitely like this product. I've never understood why anybody should spend so much money on something like a dry shampoo. Suave's is super cheap and gets the job done. It has a lemon scent that doesn't bother me. It won't leave a white residue if you spray it from a distance and make sure you rub it in a little.
Plus, target sells cheap packs of two :)
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Makes my hair feel a lot cleaner and less greasy. Smells light and citrusy. I love the smell and it doesn't leave any white residue. Great dry shampoo, especially for the price.
Nancy B.
Chesterfield, NJ
I think the stuff works if you can't wash your hair all the time. It has great volumizer potential (much cheaper than buying the volumizing stuff). The one thing I do not like is the white powder that stays in my dark hair. I really have to warm up my hands and get that stuff dissolved in my hair or it will make my already black hair look gray.
Olivia V.
Suave dry shampoos get the job done decently.... can be a bit chalky, in those cases try to brush through or massage in scalp. Can tend to also add a bit of volume. Dry shampoo saves me when I start looking oily.
Yuliya K.
Auburn, GA
I tried this and fell in love. my hair usually gets oily pretty quick (like same day as washing it), so this is my go-to! it does what it says, and leaves a minimal amount of powder- which is really good. it smells wonderful and refreshing.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.