BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kazzandra T.
I've tried many other dry shampoos and nothing compares to Suave. I use this often, like others have said, the best way to use this is to put it in your hair right before you go to bed. Every time I've done that, when I wake up my hair looks relatively clean for only using dry shampoo.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
Suave Dry Shampoo does a great job of absorbing excess oil from your scalp and hair. But the downfall is it really has an irritating scent. It smells really strong and just very well gross. I felt like I smelled disgusting after using it.
Yuliya K.
Auburn, GA
I tried this and fell in love. my hair usually gets oily pretty quick (like same day as washing it), so this is my go-to! it does what it says, and leaves a minimal amount of powder- which is really good. it smells wonderful and refreshing.
Nancy B.
Chesterfield, NJ
I think the stuff works if you can't wash your hair all the time. It has great volumizer potential (much cheaper than buying the volumizing stuff). The one thing I do not like is the white powder that stays in my dark hair. I really have to warm up my hands and get that stuff dissolved in my hair or it will make my already black hair look gray.
Amanda Z.
Midlothian, VA
Have you smelled the other dry shampoos? Really?

This is the first dry shampoo that I've smelled that didn't smell like an old lady covered in bug spray. I have naturally grease-prone hair and I am totally incapable of the every-other-day washings. So, from time to time, I spritz this guy in, run my fingers through to make sure there aren't any little white deposits, and move on with life.
Jenn F.
Bellingham, WA
I have super oily hair, and this helps me extend a style an extra day without washing. The smell is actually pretty good, something like pineapple. It's much cheaper than brands like Batiste but works about as well. It can leave some white residue in darker hair, but a good brush will help with that. It leaves my hair super easy to style with lots of volume and a nice (but somewhat heavy) scent.
Brooke H.
Aliquippa, PA
I have tried almost every drugstore dry shampoo there is. I have very oily hair but hate to shampoo every day. This is the ONLY product that has actually allowed me to get an extra day or even TWO out of a wash. Doesn't smell bad, doesn't leave a residue or white cast... If they ever discontinue this I will literally buy 50 of them. You have to at least try this once. I cannot live without it!
Tiffany P.
Braidwood, IL
I purchased this shampoo in 2011 for the summer months, so I wouldn't have to wash my hair daily. I was really upset when it left my hair looking even more greasy than it did before I used it. I have continued to try and use it but keep getting the same, greasy result. Disappointed
Olivia V.
Suave dry shampoos get the job done decently.... can be a bit chalky, in those cases try to brush through or massage in scalp. Can tend to also add a bit of volume. Dry shampoo saves me when I start looking oily.
Wendy L.
Burbank, CA
I decided to try this out based on the great reviews, but this is just not for me. At first, my hair looked great, then after a few hours, it was flat and definitely look like it had build-up. Also, it seems like the product ran out rather quickly.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.