BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Kayla P.
Sanford
This dry shampoo is a great price, but it isn't the most effective product. I use it on my hair after skipping a wash, massage it into my scalp and brush my hair and it usually lasts around 3 hours until the oil is noticeable again. Smells nice.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
Dry shampoo is so amazing so I said this one I would really recommend it there is some residue and I can I go a day or two because my hair is very oily and you know that's just how my hair is I would not buy it again because there's so many other options
Taylor P.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love dry shampoos. I have tried just about every brand out there. This is one of the worst. It leaves a white residue in my hair, no matter how much I try and brush it out. It also doesn't absorb oil as well as others for just a little bit more.
Beth W.
Louisville, GA
This is my favorite of the dry shampoos. It does have a very strong smell, which is my only complaint. If you follow the directions and use as directed, you will not have problems with any residue left in your hair. I would recommend this product.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Okay at getting rid of grease, but my hair feels dry and unnatural when I use it. It's nice for a short-term solution, but definitely doesn't work for long. I prefer other brands.
Shali S.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this dry shampoo three times and each time it left my hair VERY frizzy and dry, my head felt clean but my hair looked pretty awful. The packing is cute and sleek but the product it's self needs work.
Neith J.
This works well for a quick use between full washes, but the scent is too strong for me and not my favorite scent either. (Fruity, I feel like I'm surrounded by melons for a while afterwards.)
rachel f.
I have tried my share of dry shampoos and this one is by far the best. I've tried the higher end dry shampoos and they do not compare to this one. I think the smell is somewhat fruity and I enjoy it. The tricks are to shake the can before each use, don't spray too close to hair, lift sections up to spray, and allow it to sit for a few minutes before brushing out. I give this product an A!
victoria h.
Port Allen, LA
I have used this dry shampoo for years, and it does the job! It makes my hair feel silky and clean unlike other brands that make my hair feel dirty and oily , I can go about 3 days using this product the only bad part about it , is it makes your hair look white and that's bad for people with dark hair
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
This is nicely priced and when I tested a small spritz if thought it smelled so nice. But after you spray it and smell it all day it becomes nauseating. It does work though I just wish it smelled better. I might try the Moroccan oil one next.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.