Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,024 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This works really well at removing oil but it smells pretty bad. I've also noticed that it sometimes leaves a white residue but that usually only happens if I hold it too close to my hair. I prefer to use Tresemme though because it smells way better.
This product does wonders when you're hair is getting to oily. Spray some brush it out and looks as it was showered. Also smelld very good. It doesn't leave residue and does a good job of keeping hair oil free
It smells okay, but not the best. I found it making my hair look less greasy, but on the other hand, it made my hair very clumpy looking. It also left my hair with a leathery feel.
Love it. The smell isn't horrible like other dry shampoos. Having thin hair, suave doesn't leave that gunky feeling. Great price for the product. I recommend this stuff to everyone!
Giving 4 stars because of the price. For the price it's a really great product that I use to buy in bulk. But after a while I was noticing it was leaving too much of a white residue.
This is perfect for when you want to skip a day washing your hair. I love using this the day after I get my hair professional done. It takes all the oil out and my hair still looks like it got done being blow dried. Will keep using and I recommend!
This works well for a quick use between full washes, but the scent is too strong for me and not my favorite scent either. (Fruity, I feel like I'm surrounded by melons for a while afterwards.)
This is a very affordable product. The scent is very nice not too over powering like some dry shampoos, but I just didn't feel like my hair was very clean when using this product.
This is my favorite dry shampoo the price it great and it works really well.. The only down side is the smell it's pretty strong. It's not a bad smell but it's just over powering
I love this dry shampoo!! It's so cheap and really gets the job done. I wash my hair every other day or every third day, and this does great for absorbing the extra oils! I haven't noticed a white residue. I've repurchased this again and again!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos