BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This works really well at removing oil but it smells pretty bad. I've also noticed that it sometimes leaves a white residue but that usually only happens if I hold it too close to my hair. I prefer to use Tresemme though because it smells way better.
Stacey M.
Troutdale
This product does wonders when you're hair is getting to oily. Spray some brush it out and looks as it was showered. Also smelld very good. It doesn't leave residue and does a good job of keeping hair oil free
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
It smells okay, but not the best. I found it making my hair look less greasy, but on the other hand, it made my hair very clumpy looking. It also left my hair with a leathery feel.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
Love it. The smell isn't horrible like other dry shampoos. Having thin hair, suave doesn't leave that gunky feeling. Great price for the product. I recommend this stuff to everyone!
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Giving 4 stars because of the price. For the price it's a really great product that I use to buy in bulk. But after a while I was noticing it was leaving too much of a white residue.
Blair M.
King, NC
This is perfect for when you want to skip a day washing your hair. I love using this the day after I get my hair professional done. It takes all the oil out and my hair still looks like it got done being blow dried. Will keep using and I recommend!
Neith J.
This works well for a quick use between full washes, but the scent is too strong for me and not my favorite scent either. (Fruity, I feel like I'm surrounded by melons for a while afterwards.)
Wrayn V.
This is a very affordable product. The scent is very nice not too over powering like some dry shampoos, but I just didn't feel like my hair was very clean when using this product.
Jasmine S.
Beaver Dam, WI
This is my favorite dry shampoo the price it great and it works really well.. The only down side is the smell it's pretty strong. It's not a bad smell but it's just over powering
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
I love this dry shampoo!! It's so cheap and really gets the job done. I wash my hair every other day or every third day, and this does great for absorbing the extra oils! I haven't noticed a white residue. I've repurchased this again and again!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.