BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jessica G.
Dallas, GA
I started to use this when I got older for my hair. At first I was disappointed because it didn't work at all! Then I learned you are supposed to let it set for a good 10 minutes before you use it! After I started doing that it worked really well! The only thing is it needs to be reapplied.
Jasmine S.
Beaver Dam, WI
This is my favorite dry shampoo the price it great and it works really well.. The only down side is the smell it's pretty strong. It's not a bad smell but it's just over powering
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
This is the only dry shampoo I use right now. I don't mind the smell, it goes away. This one doesn't leave white powder in my hair. At first maybe but as soon as I comb it through or rub in my hair and then it goes away. Make my hair look fresh!
cheyenne m.
clearlake
Dry shampoo is so amazing so I said this one I would really recommend it there is some residue and I can I go a day or two because my hair is very oily and you know that's just how my hair is I would not buy it again because there's so many other options
Jessica P.
Plainwell, MI
I have this product and, while it works okay as a dry shampoo, I dislike the texture it makes my hair. I can use it in the morning and get through the day with it, but as soon as I get home I wash it out of my hair because it makes my hair feel almost sticky/greasy. It's okay in a pinch.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Okay at getting rid of grease, but my hair feels dry and unnatural when I use it. It's nice for a short-term solution, but definitely doesn't work for long. I prefer other brands.
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL
This dry shampoo is a great price, but it isn't the most effective product. I use it on my hair after skipping a wash, massage it into my scalp and brush my hair and it usually lasts around 3 hours until the oil is noticeable again. Smells nice.
Shali S.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this dry shampoo three times and each time it left my hair VERY frizzy and dry, my head felt clean but my hair looked pretty awful. The packing is cute and sleek but the product it's self needs work.
Taylor P.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love dry shampoos. I have tried just about every brand out there. This is one of the worst. It leaves a white residue in my hair, no matter how much I try and brush it out. It also doesn't absorb oil as well as others for just a little bit more.
Neith J.
This works well for a quick use between full washes, but the scent is too strong for me and not my favorite scent either. (Fruity, I feel like I'm surrounded by melons for a while afterwards.)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.