BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I hated this. I was short on time, and heading for vacation, and needed a dry shampoo for in between washes. As s professional hairstylist, I know to stay away from suave products. Unfortunately, this was All the store I stopped at had to offer. My hair had a bunch of residue, and I couldn't style it because it was stiff. I ended up having to wash out the dry shampoo and shampoo and condition my hair just to get it out. I've been using dry shampoos for a while now, for in between shampoos, but I have never found a dry shampoo like this. Definitely not something I will ever buy again. After one use, I threw it in the trash.
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
I normally purchase Dove brand dry shampoo but I found this for a $1 at a local store so I decided to try it. I am not impressed. I have medium dark hair and it made my hair try white no matter how far away I sprayed it nor how much I brushed it trough! Did it control the oil...Yes..to a point. I had to reapply it- twice in 12 hours! -My hair felt very rough and was pretty much unmanageable! I had to put it up into a hairbow and just leave it until time to wash. The only plus for it was the smell. It smelled really good and did cover up the normal "oily hair" smell. I wouldnt buy it again.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Dry shampoo is must for any girl in college while also having a part time job, dating, and working out. Dry shampoo allows me to run from the gym in the morning to my classes, then to work to my evening date with my boyfriend all while allowing my hair to look fresh and revived as if I had just styled it that day. This dry shampoo helps maintain certain oils in my hair but for the most part strips it from looking overly oily.
Delilah🌚 O.
Chisholm
i use this product quite often since i have very oily roots. this product doesnt work as well as my other dry shampoos but its nice for just a quick spray. when i spray this in my hair, it appears grey/ white but i usually just rub it in and it goes away but this product is alright for the price
Bethany A.
Peoria, AZ
When I say I have tried them all....I mean it! I have tried nearly every brand of dry shampoo and this is the best! It not only smells like pineapple, but it absorbs oil better than Big Sexy Hair or Dry Bar. I especially like that is a matte finish, but does not make the hair look dry. I have found that I can do 2 days without using and the product is still doing it's job. I only was my hair 2x a week and believe this is the best product...plus is is so darn affordable!!!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dry shampoo does a great job at absorbing the greasiness/oiliness, it helps me take a break from actually having to shampoo my hair everyday. My hair actually looks clean and not so messy when I use it. The only thing that I don't like is that I have to brush my hair a lot to get rid of the white looking residue that comes from the spray, it also makes my hair feel super dry which can be a little annoying, but all I do is throw my hair up in a bun on the days I don't wash my hair!
Jennifer W.
I'm a huge fan of this product! Not only is the price right, it works well too. Whether I'm at my natural ash blond, or my current dyed dark auburn, it doesn't show. Other dry shampoos leave a white cast but this one doesn't. I can generally go about a week before I have to wash my hair and this extends it by a day or sometimes 2. I knocked off a star because the smell is a little strong, and if I spray it and run my fingers through my hair, it gets on my hands and then I touch my mouth and it's all downhill from there. Doesn't taste good.
Catherine R.
This dry shampoo was my very favorite until they changed the size and formula.  When they changed containers, they went to a smaller size and changed the scent and formula.  While it still works pretty well and doesn't leave residue if you follow the directions, it isn't as good as it was previously.  Also the smell went from grapefruit to grapefruit perfume.  If they would go back to the bottle pictured and the formula it contained then I could give this 5 stars.  Unfortunately, the changes just don't merit it.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray Love this dry shampoo!!! It smells great and only cost a couple of bucks. It doesn't leave a white residue and not only helps control oil and gives my hair lots a volume. If your on a budget and need a inexpensive dry shampoo I recommend giving this a try
Peyton H.
I've used this dry shampoo for a years up until recently. Now that I have a little one, I use dry shampoo at least twice a week. I decided totry somethting different after this one, because while it works and does what it's supposed to, it STINKS. The smell is so funky that I always hated putting this stuff in my hair. Plus, it leaves a white residue behind, making me look like I have grey hair!

If I hadn't found something better, I would be using this dry shampoo. But I did find something better that smells good and does not leave any residue behind.

I'm neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with this product.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.