BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have thick, curly hair and I cant always wash it when I want to. This is my holy grail. it keeps oil and smells at bay. I haven't been able to use too much and leave my hair powdery like some other brands. It's affordable too, i buy 2 cans at a time.
Charis H.
My hair is naturally very oily and frizzy. Straightening my hair can take me up to 2 hours to do so washing it straight after is not a great option. This product helps me keep me hair looking as clean and oil free as if I just came out of the shower!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This works really well at removing oil but it smells pretty bad. I've also noticed that it sometimes leaves a white residue but that usually only happens if I hold it too close to my hair. I prefer to use Tresemme though because it smells way better.
Jordana M.
I do not like this product at all! The clay makes my hair feel worse then it already does. Weighs my hair down and makes it look greasier. I also can not take the smell of it. Save yourself some money and use a cheap baby powder & brush that through your hair. Works just as well if not better.
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
It smells okay, but not the best. I found it making my hair look less greasy, but on the other hand, it made my hair very clumpy looking. It also left my hair with a leathery feel.
Stacey M.
Troutdale
This product does wonders when you're hair is getting to oily. Spray some brush it out and looks as it was showered. Also smelld very good. It doesn't leave residue and does a good job of keeping hair oil free
Stephanie C.
Giving 4 stars because of the price. For the price it's a really great product that I use to buy in bulk. But after a while I was noticing it was leaving too much of a white residue.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
Love it. The smell isn't horrible like other dry shampoos. Having thin hair, suave doesn't leave that gunky feeling. Great price for the product. I recommend this stuff to everyone!
Kayla M.
Prescott, MI
Smells amazing and works well! Keeps my hair smelling fresh! No other brand compares to the smell of this one! I can go a week without washing my hair! No residue especially if using it right by brushing it. Very satisfied and surprised at the smell.
Amy B.
Bellevue, KY
I've tried almost all the dry shampoos out on the market and this one ended up on my "skip it" list.

I tried this produce twice and both cans clogged up after only 4 or 5 uses. So, I don't feel like I can give the product anything more than a D since the product packaging is so flawed.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.