BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jordana M.
I do not like this product at all! The clay makes my hair feel worse then it already does. Weighs my hair down and makes it look greasier. I also can not take the smell of it. Save yourself some money and use a cheap baby powder & brush that through your hair. Works just as well if not better.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Works pretty well to absorb oil, and I like that it adds a little stiffness to my hair. And it puts volume back in, too. Smell is o.k., on dark hair it does leave a whitish color. The price is very reasonable.
Ashley B.
palm bay, FL
Maybe I just don't understand the concept, but this product did not clean my hair. One day, I didn't want to take a shower, so I sprayed it in to see what would happen. It just seemed to make a mess, not make anything cleaner. I would not recommend.
Kayla B.
Gresham, OR
I bought this because it was a cheap dry shampoo. It works great, but the smell is strong and stuffy. Also, if applying to dark hair, it could show up. You have to run your fingers through your hair to get it to blend in and not show. Another great thing about it is it gives you more volume.
Laken J.
Palm Desert, CA
I am a hairstylist and for the price, when your in a jam, this is a steal. Although the scent is very lemony at first it calms down, and for under 3 dollars does a better job than a lot of professional grade dry shampoos. I use it often, and love it!
Guadalupe S.
Granite Falls, WA
I'm not to sure about this. It worked ok not the best one that i have used. I personally do not like the smell. I think that the oiliness of my hair goes away for maybe an hour and them comes back super fast. It doesn't work as well as i had hoped.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I really love this stuff. It's PERFECT for a person like me. I don't always have the energy to wash my hair in every shower (having a heart & lung illness does that to you.). & when I'm in the hospital, this is such a simple way to freshen me up.
Kayla M.
Prescott, MI
Smells amazing and works well! Keeps my hair smelling fresh! No other brand compares to the smell of this one! I can go a week without washing my hair! No residue especially if using it right by brushing it. Very satisfied and surprised at the smell.
Charis H.
My hair is naturally very oily and frizzy. Straightening my hair can take me up to 2 hours to do so washing it straight after is not a great option. This product helps me keep me hair looking as clean and oil free as if I just came out of the shower!
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have thick, curly hair and I cant always wash it when I want to. This is my holy grail. it keeps oil and smells at bay. I haven't been able to use too much and leave my hair powdery like some other brands. It's affordable too, i buy 2 cans at a time.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.