BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Aimee M.
Thorndike, MA
I love this Suave dry shampoo because the price is low, and the quality is still good, i can go without washing for two whole days and this product will do the trick i need. It doesn't leave to much of a residue, but as with all dry shampoo there is some. I will buy again, and encourage you to also!
Sonia A.
I like that this spray freshens my hair but the scent is too strong. It reminds me of gardenias, which I like, but after a while the scent just gives me a headache. Also, I have dark hair so I have to use very little to avoid the white residue it leaves.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
I love Suave products but this one fell a little short. It is good if you are in a rush or just lounging. It sprays on evenly and does absorb any oil, but tends to have a funny smell and leaves my hair feeling chalky. Not the best but also not the worst.
Ashleigh B.
Plymouth , MA
This dry shampoo is pretty good, it doesn't turn my dark hair white when I spray it on the roots. I'm not too fond of the smell but it goes away after a few minutes. It's great when I'm traveling, am in a rush, or need gritty hair to hold a nice style.
fernanda C.
Miami
Really an amazing product, i used this every week, i wash my wair 2 or 3 times in a week i just apply this and my hair look amazing, no residue like other just add this and i stir my hair, perfect for humidity who is the most discusting thing in a women life
Eddie C.
Orange County
Suave's dry shampoo spray smells sooooo good! It does have a white powder finish so be sure to comb it through adequately so it doesn't look stupid lol. It even adds volume your hair so if you'd like spray some of this before teasing and you'll be good.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
This is my canoeists of favorites when it comes to dry shampoo! I love that I can buy it anywhere. I go three or four days between washes and this product helps with that. I will continue buying... this is a great product.
Helene H.
I have very thin hair and the day after I wash them they are all flat. I just spray a little bit of this dry shampoo on the roots and it gives a bit of volume to my hair. It works well for a few hours. By the end of the day my hair are a bit greasy though.
Ashley R.
This was my first dry shampoo I have purchased so i didn't know what to expect. I noticed that it did get rid of any signs of oil or greasiness, however, I did have to reapply it during the day. I am not to fond of the citrus smell of it. I would not recommend this product to someone with darker hair.
Lindsey S.
Bentonville, AR
I have 3 daughters (5/5/8) with light brown naturally wavy thick hair, and this dry shampoo is great for them when we are on the go. It smells great and lasts all day. I use it on the days when we have plans after gymnastics and but not enough time to wash all three girls' hair, and it is perfect.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.