BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This suave dry shampoo is awesome. I love the smell too.The price is very affordable.Does the job right, does not leave white residue which I love.Also leaves your hair feeling fresh.
Liz H.
Overland Park, KS
Unlike other dry shampoos this one doesn't leave your hair smelling too fragrant. It has a nice, clean smell that I like. It also does a great job soaking up all the oil. I have dark hair and some dry shampoos leave a white residue but this one doesn't.
Rebecca E.
This product does not do wonders for me personally if I use it in the morning, without washing my hair. I find it works better after I have showered and am styling my hair; to prevent oiliness throughout the day. It also helps if you are going to back comb or at some volume to your hair when styling.
Kathleen N.
Fort Smith
I've used several different brands of dry shampoo including Tresemme, Pantene, and others but for some reason this kind works best with my hair. It's the only kind that actually removes grease without creating dandruff or sitting too heavy on my scalp.
Lydia T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. It smells great, and is a real go to when I'm just not that interested in washing my hair. It saves time and works so well. Not to mention, the price is right. You can save your money and buy Suave's dry shampoo.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
They were out of the brand of dry shampoo I usually buy so I tried this one. It helps me skip a day between washes and makes my hair smell fresh. I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Kelsey S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I wanted to like this product, I really did. I had heard how it was some peoples holy grail dry shampoo. Maybe it's just Suave products in general that hate me. I don't know. But it made my hair so greasy and made it look like I hadn't showered in weeks.
Kristina H.
Portland, OR
This dry shampoo works alright when I just need to freshen up my hair before I throw it into a ponytail, but it doesn't freshen up enough to style and go. When it does actually make a difference, it doesn't last long at all. It does smell good though.
Renee F.
Oxford, NC
Suave Professionals Dry shampoo spray works well. however the smell is rather strong. Make sure to hold your breath and have an area you can run into that has fresh air after spraying.
Katie S.
Westville, NJ
I've tried a number of different dry shampoos and this one is by far my favorite. I wash my hair every other day and the second day my roots get very oily. This always helps absorb the oil and give my hair a nice, refreshed feeling and a nice texture.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.