BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Laura C.
It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work. As for the smell...oh. my. word. I don't know what suave was thinking. The smell is so strong, it could knock someone out. Honestly, I won't be buying this product again, just because of that.
Gina K.
This is my absolute FAVORITE dry shampoo! I have dark colored hair and dry shampoos often leave a white residue, which this one does not. It is inexpensive and works better than any salon brand I've tried. I also like that the smell is not overwhelming.
Nika E.
Seminole, FL
I bought this product to try during travel. I only used this particular dry shampoo for about a week and decided I didn't like it because it left a white powdery substance on my scalp. It dried up my hair way too much. I wouldn't use this product again.
Rachel J.
I like this dry shampoo, but after 24hours I feel the residual product get really tacky in my hair. On the plus side, It absorbs the oil really fast and helps gain the volume lost from my hair being naturally oily. I have bought this product a few times.
Paige S.
Essexville, MI
I personally hate this product. This dry shampoo makes your hair super thick and turns your roots to a grey color. The only positive thing about this product is it smells amazing. This product is super cheap and it honestly shows.... I'd stay away and spend a little more money on a different product
Selina G.
San jose, CA
This was my first day shampoo to trybecause it wasn't expensive. It didn't hurt my pocket and I love this product. I like the smell and it didn't leave any white in my hair. Definitely recommend for first time users or someone who is always on the go.
Kate W.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite. It smells good, works well (just make sure to rub in the powder so you don't have white areas!), and is a great price point. I always find coupons too, making it cheaper!
Kaleigh D.
Robards, KY
Although it does make "greasy" hair appear clean again, it does leave your hair looking somewhat dull. Also, the product leaves a coating that makes your hair a little difficult to lather. The most disappointing part of this product is the smell though! While some may enjoy it, the very strong citrus odor is just not for me. It does do the job well enough for the price point though and that's why I'm rating it a C.
Jessica P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Although this product did take out some of the oil after not washing for a day, I found my hair to become sort of rough, like there was product buildup on my hair and my hair become very flat. Not a big fan of it. I would invest in a better dry shampoo.
Amanda S.
Stanton, NE
I absolutely love this product. I just give it a quick spray and the grease just disappears. I do not have to use very much for me to get the just washed my hair look. This product has a wonderful smell. I received this product free from influenster.com
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.