BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Nice for a one time use, but I thought it left a funny smell in my hair even after I washed it with (wet?) shampoo. It also left a slight power texture to my hair right after I put it in but after a while, I did not notice it. It was satisfying for the price I paid for it, but next time I think I will pay some extra and get the better quality stuff.
Nika E.
Seminole, FL
I bought this product to try during travel. I only used this particular dry shampoo for about a week and decided I didn't like it because it left a white powdery substance on my scalp. It dried up my hair way too much. I wouldn't use this product again.
Shelly P.
I would be lost without this dry shampoo. After using another suave brand dry shampoo I was very hesitant, because I hated it. But a friend suggested this one, it is very reasonable priced and no reason to pay an outrageous price when this one does the job!!
Lindzie B.
This product was okay, but there are definitely better dry shampoos out there. I'd consider myself a dry shampoo snob, and I wasn't pleased with this because it made my hair feel like it had a film on it after I used it. I'll stick with what I know next time.
Ashlee M.
huntsvilke
This product someone used on my hair i thought it was a waste but it turned out amazing 10stars and i highly recommend these to everyone it moisture my hair and softened it great product
hunter j.
Germantown, OH
Works Great! I use this all the time, and I was so upset when I thought they discontinued it. I couldn't find anything else to replace it with! It's not expensive and works great! Some days I have to spray it more than once,  but that is usually not the case.
Nieves G.
Since I only was my hair one or twice a week this product right here is one of my holy grails. And even on days I wash my hair and I want to add some volume and texture I just use a spray or two and it does the job.
Claire J.
Nixa, MO
Not my favorite drugstore dry shampoo, but also not the worst one I've tried. I have very oily roots and this product does help to extend the time I can go without a wash by one more day. You have to really work it in if you have dark hair so that it won't show.
Karina F.
Rio Rancho, NM
Great affordable dry shampoo. Always buy two at a time because I'm a dry shampoo junkie. I use it almost everyday and it gives me great second and even third day hair. Best to spray at night before bed and I wake up with my hair looking and smelling great!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Literally the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. It's made my hair clumpy and and never would brush out, leaving me with white blotches all in my hair. Also it leaves hair with a nasty texture as if your hair hasn't been washed in years. All around fail for me.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.